Welcome to Gravity Falls
Inside Greasy's Diner

Suddently, Seeker fell onto the wooden floor. There was no bang, ni explosion or anything like that. One second he was sitting in his room, typing on his laptop, and in the next one he fell to the ground. Some if the guests in the restaurant looked in his direction, but they just assumed he had been her for a while, and had just fallen over, so they pretty much ignored him. With wide eyes Seeker stood up. "This is... this is f*cking amazing! I cant believe it!" he said to himself, while looking around the room. There was no way in hell that he would have ever thought this would work. If he had known, he would have probably put on more practical clothes, or at least socks. Right now, he was just wearing grey sweatpants, a plaid shirt and a dark blue t-shirt.
"So, what can I get for you?" Seeker was ripped out of his trance by this voice, and turned around to discover a blue haired woman with only one open eye staring at him. "Oh, uh, sorry, I think I must have... walked into the wrong building, I am just... gonna, uhm, go, yeah." He stuttered awkwardly, as he quickly walked backwards. He should not have done that, because if he had walked forwards, he would not have bumped against the manliness tester, which was still very much broken after Manly Dan used it, which makes you wonder why they hadnt taken it down already. The broken remains on the machine fell to the ground, and nearly on Seeker's foot. All eyes turned to him. These few seconds felt like an eternety, and before anyone said anything to anyone else, he already ran out of the back door, as quickly as he could. "Oh geez, I get to go to Gravity Falls and destroy a diner in my first minute her. What a great way to start this all." Seeker thought to himself. He quickly lost that thought however, as he looked and finally realized the gravity (pun not intended) of this situation. He was in Gravity Falls. Luckily there was a bench next to him, otherwise he would have probably fallen right onto the ground. So, Seeker sat down, and just stared around for a while, before he was able to think about what he would do next.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(So exciting and hilarious! XD)

"We could do, we could do...", I nod, "Or there's the abandoned factory. There seemed to be all kinds of Gideon merchandise just left there for grabs. There's got to be something we could butcher into what we'd need. Plus its big. Just gotta watch out for that window...But yeah, let's try the goodness of the Pine's family's hearts first."

"Oh, and I was teasing by the way. I got my wallet and about 100 plus euros. I don't think my debit card would work :P. There's got to be a bank where we can exchange. Food's on me." :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
{Glad you do xD lel}

I now stood in the small clearing behind the Shack. "D*mn," I cursed. "Now what?"

I turned and headed back into the woods. I guess I'll just roam around town!

Just then, as I made my way through the woods, I could hear a fairly loud "dinggg" and a bagel on a plate fell from the sky. The plate was red, and the bagel was cut in half, buttered, and slightly burned around the edges. I caught the plate and looked up to the sky. "Thanks IRL me," I whispered, happily eating the bagel as I walked.

{I think I'm taking this RP a bit too seriously xD}
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...
(Equiment: An oversized bag that contains a couple of books and gum. Is currently wearing a tee with a pun on it and jeans. Converses are also involved.)
"Hi, everyone. Sorry to drop in like this, but I must know what you're up to."
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
"Aw, thanks!" I put the torch and notepad back into my bag, and zip it up. "Yeah, I say we try and convince them. But if not-" I lowed my voice to a dramatic whisper "we're gonna have to break in. DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!" I burst out laughing. "But seriously though, you wanna go try now? I mean, we'd better be on friendly terms with them first."
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
"Okay," I say, utterly confused. "But I must know what's occuring at the moment in order to get on friendly terms."
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
(Vader, this is why you need to type in your starting location. I'm not sure who you're with...Are you with us? XD)
(Also, no powers. Things could get out of control that way...*allows bagel just this once*)

"Pfft", I laugh at the reference, "Yeah, why later if not now? ONWARDS!"
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I spin around, only just noticing Darth Vader. "Oh crap, I didn't see you there!" It took a moment to register who it was. "Oh hey Darth, it's me, GFG! But yeah, in here, call me Dip, just because confusion and stuff."

I turn back to Hana. "Well, to the Shack!" I get up, grab my backpack and gather up my stuff. "Darth, if you wanna come....."
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(Starting point: Mystery Shack. I've already screwed this up).

"Uh, thanks. So, the Mystery Shack, then? Why are people attracted to this place again?"
As I finished the bagel and threw the plate on the ground, where I assumed Gompers would find it, I could hear another voice coming from behind me. I looked back. Should I...? Oh, why the h*ll not? I quietly walked back over to the Shack, careful not to make a sound and scare the people there. Once I was at the borderline of the woods, I stuck my head out, looking at the others. "Hello."

{Sorry... *sweat-drops*}
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...