Welcome to Gravity Falls
(GAH! Guys no worries it's fine :) )

"Yo D, we're outside the Shack. Also, what do we call you here? Are you going to stick with Vader? Also, no worries, this is going to be fun!" :3

Just then I notice Avalonia

"Ava...?" :O :D
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
"Sure, I'd love to! Be interesting to see what the inside of this place looks like." I haul my oversized bag over my shoulder. "Call me Darth or Vader, it doesn't really matter."
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
I spun around yet again, "Oh, hi Ava! You coming with us?"
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I smiled. "Hey, guys! Sure, why not? Where are we going, though?" I now stood fully in the clearing, still in my Star Wars pjs and sneakers.
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...
I give Ava a big stupid grin, "Good to see you!"

I grab my rucksack as well, "Yes we should fit right in...", contemplates barefoot state, "Definitely..."
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
"We're off to make friends with the Pines and see if we can spend the night with them." I said to the two who had joined our little group. "You guys coming?"
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
"Yep. I have a good feeling about this place." I smiled up at the Shack.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
My eyes, widened. Oh, yeah! We're in Gravity Falls, so why wouldn't Dipper and Mabel be here? "Yeah, I'll come! This should be fun with an electric guitar on my back..."

Then a thought popped into my head. "How far into the storyline are we? Is the Wierdmageddon gonna happen soon?"
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...
A thought crosses my mind. I don't want it to be there, but I can't control it. "What if Ford's here?"
Now I'm even more excited to go inside the Shack.
(He doesn't HAVE to be here, it's just a thought I would totally have.)
After a few minutes, Seeker finally stood up, although he still had no plan whatsoever. He knew he needed to get some money, but where would he get that? The people in the town probably wouldnt give anything to him, so that was out of the question. Suddently, he got an idea. Before he was transferred here, he read just a little bit of the forum thread, so he knew that most of the other users were gathered at the shack. His only concern was, if they were still there. And also where he would find the shack, but there were probably some flyers hanging around, so he began walking into the direction he speculatied the Shack would most likely be at.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk