Alex's new show
(01-07-2016, 06:23 AM)BLARG Wrote: I hope it's animated

They said it was
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
So what do you guys think the show ill be like? I highly doubt were getting another Gravity Falls but will it be strictly comedy and how adult will it be?
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I expect something along the lines of Archer or Venture Bros.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
"The rumors are true! I'm cooking up some new strange projects for some new strange places. 2016 is gonna be a crazy year buddies"

I hope is another mystery show :D
[Image: tumblr_o2ox95o2pr1tusjrqo1_500.png]
^wait, where did he say that?

Either way, I hope it's gonna be just as awesome

Oh wait saw it, don't worry

I was kinda hoping for a Cartoon Network show because CN pump out merch, like, um, air!
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(01-07-2016, 09:31 AM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: ^wait, where did he say that?

Either way, I hope it's gonna be just as awesome

Oh wait saw it, don't worry

I was kinda hoping for a Cartoon Network show because CN pump out merch, like, um, air!

If it goes well on Fox they will pump out merch
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
We know absolutely nothing and there's already a thread...

I'm willing to take a shot in the complete and utter dark and bet it'll be sci-fi.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
You know what? I have a weird feeling it's gonna be sci-fi too...
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I'm not saying there'll be aliens but...there'll be aliens.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
There better be aliens. We didn't exactly get them in Gravity Falls so. :P
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]