Alex's new show
It will probably be close to Rick and Morty

Maybe Rick and Morty meets Futurama meets Invader Zim
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
I think it will have the same style as GF.
[Image: ghost.gif]
I got an idea, let's pool in everything we want to see and create an idea for a dream-series that's so sweet it's both the greatest idea ever conceived and an abomination.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I hope it's adult but not too adult that way I can join in because I want to support Alex. I can't wait to see Alex Hirsch humor without Disney restrictions.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Any word on when the show is supposed to come out?
Well, it's just been announced, so if it's coming out this year, maybe September, but even that's a bit of a stretch.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Ohhh, I'm getting excited for this. When I heard about Alex having a new show it surprised me, even more when I found out about it being on Fox. That means it's not going to be a kids show, and it'll hopefully have more mature themes.

So I have three questions that have already been poised: Will the animation style be close to Gravity Falls, will Alex voice a character in it (actually I don't know if anyone's asked anything about that), and will it be mystery/sci-fi?
[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
[Image: dipper_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5oyg5h.png]
Maybe it'll be like the Simpsons but with much darker tones, and an actual reasonable lifespan
Most of the time reasonable lifespan and Fox do not mix, I'm afraid. See Firefly.

Not that I'm saying this new show will definitely have those kinds of problems, but it's a possibility.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
^That's their live-action programming, though. From what I've seen, Fox tends to be a little better when it comes to their animated shows (except for Futurama and cartoons that almost nobody liked).