JoyStar's Finale Project: Little Wonders - A Farewell to Gravity Falls
Like several other people, I'm working on a special project as a tribute to the series as a whole. Set to a song overall (debating between "For Good" and Little Wonders"), each episode will get approximately 3.5 seconds of screentime, including the shorts (put together in groups).

So this is where you guys come in: No matter which of those two songs I end up ultimately going with, I want the footage to showcase the best and most meaningful moments from each episode. So if you guys have any advice for a moment you'd want to see for a specific episode, feel free to let me know here! :)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
For any episodes that include the mystery in come way you could probably show a sort of milestone in the mystery. For example the ending to Tourist Trapped Gideon's journal 2 in The Hand the Rocks the Mabel things like that. Basically things that caused a fandom freakout and gave birth to theories and speculation. That is a big part of who we are as a fandom.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
If you're talking about Rob Thomas - Little Wonders I'm all for that one
(01-07-2016, 05:56 AM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: For any episodes that include the mystery in come way you could probably show a sort of milestone in the mystery. For example the ending to Tourist Trapped Gideon's journal 2 in The Hand the Rocks the Mabel things like that. Basically things that caused a fandom freakout and gave birth to theories and speculation. That is a big part of who we are as a fandom.

Good idea! I'll try to include clips of those scenes from those—gonna have to be selective as to which exact points to use for each episode. :)

(01-07-2016, 06:42 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: If you're talking about Rob Thomas - Little Wonders I'm all for that one

That's the one!Happy I was first making it with "For Good" from Wicked, then I remembered Little Wonders so I'm pondering going with that instead.
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
I agree with the fandom freak out moments, and I also think you should do the moments that just punch you in the feels, if you know what I mean.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Good point, I love the feels idea. :)

By the way, for the short collections, I'm planning on showing clips from all the shorts in each category at the same time so that they all get their 3.5-4 seconds of screentime, even though each clip won't take up the full screen. Do you guys think I should do that clip collage thing for the episodes as well, or just have one clip for each episode so there's not so many smaller clips to look back and forth at?
Triangulum, entangulum.
I'd definitely go with the latter.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
I agree—after messing around with it today at the part where I'm including the Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained clips, I put one clip from each short on the screen at the same time and Final Cut Pro kept crashing. Luckily that's going to be the place that has the most multi-clips on the screen though.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Well, remember that little finale project I mentioned? Behold, though it's overdue, I have finally finished it! Enjoy the journey through the series from beginning to end!

Triangulum, entangulum.
It's very good, I like it a lot!

Made me feel good/nostalgic?
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?