Poll: Would you want to see a Steven Universe section?
This poll is closed.
Yes
50.00%
14 50.00%
No
25.00%
7 25.00%
Indifferent
25.00%
7 25.00%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would you like to see a Steven Universe section?
We all know the show is going to end in a little more than a month, which made us think "what is going to happen afterwards?". Sure, there would probably still be a lot of activity for the first few months, but after that, many people would start to leave the fandom, and the community here would become fairly inactive as well.

So, me and Floating Eyeball were talking, and came up with the idea to add another section to the forum, dedicated to Steven Universe. The reasons for that are the similar tone and age group that both the shows have, and that Steven Universe also has a very big mystery element. Additionally, there arent any real forums for Steven Universe fans out there, and since the show will go on for at least another year (most likely longer), it would be a big drawing point for fans who are looking for a place to discuss the episodes and their theories, which would stretch the life time of this forum a lot. Plus, many of the users of this forum already are Steven Universe fans.

The Gravity Falls part of the forum would obviously not deleted, right now we are just talking about adding another "box" on the main page, and possibly changing the banner and skin to reflect this addition. We have not discussed this plan with Feyrah, because we wanted to know what the userbase thinks of this idea. So, let your opinions be known, I am vey interested to see how many of you would be in favor of this change!
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I'm honestly indifferent about it. If anything, we should create a section for Alex's Fox show once we get more information about it.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(01-10-2016, 07:36 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I'm honestly indifferent about it. If anything, we should create a section for Alex's Fox show once we get more information about it.

Alex stated that it was only in the talks, and development has not begun yet, so the earliest it could appear would in next year. Plus, it would be a adult show, and this has always been a, mostly, kid friendly forum.
Hence why I said once we get more information about. I didn't say we need to create it right now or soon enough.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
If it could keep the forum going, bring new users...sure.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Well should we broaden the idea a little more by making it a general Cartoons and animation forum like adding StarVS, AT and other popular cartoons. Or would you rather keep it to simple fandoms which I understand if you don't want to over complicate anything and loose the fact that this began as a GF forum. Because if we add too much then GF won't really be a big part of the forum even though that was what brought us together. I just know that not all GF fans or forum users are also fans or SU. So we might loose some users but gain new users.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
(01-10-2016, 07:54 PM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: Well should we broaden the idea a little more by making it a general Cartoons and animation forum like adding StarVS, AT and other popular cartoons.

Hey you.

Yes you.

You are reading my thoughts.

Gratulation
FE brought this idea up as well, but I personally believe, that adding to much at once would make it too complicated. If the Steven universe adittion would go well, we could add other cartoons, once it has been integrated into the forum.

And again, the Gravity Falls aspect wouldnt disappear, Steven Universe would just get it's own "box".
Understood Seeker, we do wanna have progression and continue the forum in new ways but we don't want too much too fast. Baby steps is probably the best option. Add a little see how it works out and go from there. Maybe eventually we can progress even further.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I'm all for it

90 percent of the fandom are also Steven Universe fans

But other than its own section it could have its own fourm in the Fandom topic with sub fourms
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]