Poll: Would you want to see a Steven Universe section?
This poll is closed.
Yes
50.00%
14 50.00%
No
25.00%
7 25.00%
Indifferent
25.00%
7 25.00%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would you like to see a Steven Universe section?
Well, one of the main reasons I come here is to.. alright this might sound mean spirited
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

I understand what you mean, however, this behaivior is mostly found on tumblr, and we all know what a mentality many users have there. However, we'd make sure that no users would feel uncomfortable the new users.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(01-10-2016, 09:52 PM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: Well, one of the main reasons I come here is to.. alright this might sound mean spirited

That is a reasonable concern I guess the best move would be to give it a chance and if there are too many issues we allow Seeker and other mods to make a decision on what is the best thing to do.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
(01-10-2016, 09:52 PM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: Well, one of the main reasons I come here is to.. alright this might sound mean spirited

racist
[Image: ghost.gif]
^maybe
except nah
I'm not a gem racist
Glad to hear it Seeker. I'm in support
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

I would honestly make an entire different forum for it. I mean, the site is called "Mystery-Shack", not "Mystery Shack and the Crystal Gems". This forum was made for GF, adding SU as it's own section seems a bit biased in my eyes, because not everyone on here likes SU. I'd prefer if we left it how it is now.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
(01-10-2016, 11:16 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: I would honestly make an entire different forum for it. I mean, the site is called "Mystery-Shack", not "Mystery Shack and the Crystal Gems". This forum was made for GF, adding SU as it's own section seems a bit biased in my eyes, because not everyone on here likes SU. I'd prefer if we left it how it is now.

An entirely new forum would probably cost more money to the admins, than just having another section added here. And like I stated in my first post, this would be to extend the lifespan of the mystery-shack forum, making it a different one would kind off defeat that purpose.
(01-10-2016, 11:18 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(01-10-2016, 11:16 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: I would honestly make an entire different forum for it. I mean, the site is called "Mystery-Shack", not "Mystery Shack and the Crystal Gems". This forum was made for GF, adding SU as it's own section seems a bit biased in my eyes, because not everyone on here likes SU. I'd prefer if we left it how it is now.

An entirely new forum would probably cost more money to the admins, than just having another section added here. And like I stated in my first post, this would be to extend the lifespan of the mystery-shack forum, making it a different one would kind off defeat that purpose.

I'm sorry but that logic just makes no sense to me. In order to extend the life of a GF website we're going to... add Steven Universe? Am I the only one that finds that kinda strange? I mean, as others said, it'd make more sense if we added a section about Alex's new show, because then at least it's related to GF. Other than "the mystery element", the two have little in common. Different premise, different characters, different setting, storyline, etc. if we're going to add shows because there's a mystery arc why not give OTGw, Adventure Time their own sections?
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
It could be the Mystery Temple ;)
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
DuckHuntDog, this is a Gravity Falls Forum, and sadly, that show is gonna end soon. I am sure many people would want this forum to be active for a whole longer, not just because of the show, but because of the community here. The Steven Universe fandom is very active, and would most likely keep this forum active, even if they'd only discuss it in the Steven Universe section. It's not so much about the mystery element either, that was just one of the reasons why I believe it would be a good idea. Over The Garden Wall has been over for more than a year, and Adventure Time doesent even have a very big "mystery" aspect.