Poll: Would you want to see a Steven Universe section?
This poll is closed.
Yes
50.00%
14 50.00%
No
25.00%
7 25.00%
Indifferent
25.00%
7 25.00%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would you like to see a Steven Universe section?
if we went with a general cartoon forum, the big benefit of having a separate board for each (popular) cartoon would be that it would make us come up a lot more on search engines. having any dedicated section to a show would do a better job with that than just limiting it to individual threads.

right now if we went to GC i would picture it with an additional 2 categories, some forums, and a few subboards (like Merchandise in fandom discussion or Usergames in Random Stuff, so that they don't take up too much space), kinda like:

Cartoon Discussion (general talk, applicable to all shows)
>General cartoon discussion
>Character discussion
>Animation and design discussion
>Writing and story discussion

Specific Cartoons
>Classic Cartoons
-->subboards for whatever shows are popular enough
>Ongoing Cartoons
-->subboards for SU, R&M, SvtFoE, whatever is popular enough
>Modern Cartoons (for recent but ended)
-->this is where a subboard for GF would go, if we didn't already have a category for it
>Cartoon Pilots

how would the subboards be decided? most likely we would implement some set procedure for them. maybe if the thread for a cartoon gets popular enough, someone can suggest a board for it and we'll vote from there?

this is just how i am picturing it, were we to take this route
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
I think this is something we should continue to discuss.

Does anyone have other ideas about new directions for the Shack, or feel particularly strongly for or against the current ideas?

I've been thinking it might be cool to focus more on creativity/art, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
i'd be fine with broadening the shack. just not SU though. please not SU
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

The focus here has broadened from a specifically SU expansion to a general expansion. IMO it could be useful to create a new topic with a more clear title, poll options that explain the current suggestions, and a more up to date OP.
not a ship