BLARGs brand new Saucey Streams (Synchtube)
Like Gravity Falls?
Classic Video Game Music?
Vinesauce Highlights?
Pink Floyd?
Futurama?
YTPs? (coming soon)
Try Not To Laugh? (Coming soon)
Theme Songs?

Then come on down to the Saucey Stream on the Synch and take a dip in the sauce! (We will not be serving fries, bring your own)
Reply with requests or feedback about the stream, I will edit or even add more if you please!

Here's the Place!
https://io.synchtu.be:8443/r/BLARGsauceFixed
(01-11-2016, 10:13 AM)BLARG Wrote: Like Gravity Falls?

(01-10-2016, 10:45 PM)BLARG Wrote: Like I've said several times, Streaming Gravity Falls or other copyrighted work is violating Copyright Law and I am threatening to Report this to Alex Hirsch immediately so he can take down your Streams. Please stop this right now, or face the consequences.
I didn't say anything in that that says I break copyright law. I only stream Gravity Falls related content, never full episodes.
I'm pretty sure Blarg means fan content and etc.

Still a little in poor taste after the fuss kicked up.

Oh and this:

(01-11-2016, 08:54 AM)BLARG Wrote: Okay whatever, I'll probably start my own synchtube sometime. I'll be streaming music and some YouTube videos to give you a bit of some taste of culture. Some videos will include, JOHN CENAAAAAAA*

(*which we already have a lot of similar stuff in daJschi's tube...wow, just wow you sure know how to rub people the wrong way and last sliver of a chance I was ever going to check this out and give it a chance is gone)

[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Well, I tried. See you all again when the users refresh and I'm not hated again. Goodbye, mystery Shack. See you again soon
Oh my god, this is not about you being hated on. This is about YOU hating on other users and giving them the bare minimum of a chance.

We get you get angry, or may lash out sometimes, if that happens you talk to someone first! Come on! EVERYONE was willing to give you a chance, we still are, but you make it unbelievably difficult when the only interactions we ever get with you are like this!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(01-11-2016, 11:07 AM)BLARG Wrote: Well, I tried. See you all again when the users refresh and I'm not hated again. Goodbye, mystery Shack. See you again soon

Okay, maybe i will repeat my opinion I've already said in the copyright law thread, but

First, you are claiming that we stream everyday Gravity Falls episodes.

But who streams the episodes?

First, I don't live in the United States of America, laws are different. If I stream myself an episode, I stream actually to a Streaming Service in germany. And according to the administrator, it's a grey area (not illegal, but not welcoming by the originator), so i haven't done anything illegal. The Stream is embedded to the synchtube.

embedded, thats the magic word.

Technicly, an synchtube channel, embeds online videos and synch it for all users. So, watching random videos and gravity falls episodes (Dailymotion, TMoGF, YouTube...), that is technically just downloading, is not illegal.

And don't come with the "I'm with the law" argument, this is just hypocritic at it's finest.

Second. You force your opinion on other users, that makes it not better.
In reality, this makes it just worse.

Dimmu already closed his synchtube, just because you didn't just contacting us. No, you have to create a whole thread that is only worth a PM to me or the other admins (Synchtube Admins).

Second: You are not better!

You created a synchtube thread and your streaming plans are not that different than mine. You can't just drive somebody away from synchtubing, and make the exact same thing. Look, i have no problems if other users making their own synchtube channel, i'm a bit proud myself about what hype i've started. Let the other make their own thing.

We didn't made you pissed, you pissed off yourself. (@Mods, if this line is too harsh, please remove it.)

(01-11-2016, 11:13 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: Oh my god, this is not about you being hated on. This is about YOU hating on other users and giving them the bare minimum of a chance.

We get you get angry, or may lash out sometimes, if that happens you talk to someone first! Come on! EVERYONE was willing to give you a chance, we still are, but you make it unbelievably difficult when the only interactions we ever get with you are like this!

thanks Hana.

(I know, he left the forum again, because we are the definition of evil in his eyes, so I don't think that he will react on this post.

Do you want to contact Alex Hirsch and Disney? BooHoo, I'm afraid.
It has nothing to do with you guys for some reason he just had a problem with me and mine so I got rid of it
I'm just gonna say this now if this thread continues as nothing but arguing it really needs to be closed.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I'd like it kept open please, its the only thing promoting my channel. I worked 3 hours on that channel