BLARGs brand new Saucey Streams (Synchtube)
I only meant if everyone continues to argue
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Well that stopped now
After a lot of thought, I've decided to bring back BLARGs saucey streams! Including new content, such as KIDZ BOP, music from Vinesauce Vinny's band: Red Vox! Windows destruction videos from Vinesauce Joel, clips from one of the most beloved shows of all time, Spongebob Squarepants, and much, much more!
Stay tuned for when I get everything set up
Go for it. Maybe pop in and see us sometime, we'll do the same and we'll hop about back and forth.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(07-16-2016, 08:37 PM)BLARG Wrote: Spongebob Squarepants

copyright infringement!111!!1111

I'm going to report that Stephen Hillenburg
Noiiiiiiice, Blarg.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(07-16-2016, 08:44 PM)daJoschi Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 08:37 PM)BLARG Wrote: Spongebob Squarepants

copyright infringement!111!!1111

I'm going to report that Stephen Hillenburg

Yo. I only show clips

Also, the stream is live! The playlist has been updated! Enjoy the playlist for today. Will update it (completely) tomorrow starting at 2 AM Mountain Standard Time.
https://io.synchtu.be:8443/r/BLARGsauceFixed

Thank you all for watching today's playlist! Tomorrow a new fresh playlist will be added. For now, enjoy the playlist that is currently up. Thanks!
wow :) i've never done a stream before :O how do you stream blarg??? they seem so cool but i've always been warned not to stream but that was sevral years ago anyway :)))

oh i just read the rest of this thread... i don't think i'm going to 'stay tuned' if there's arguments surrounding this stuff
That's old news, don't let that put you off. I don't think you would enjoy the content included though
(07-17-2016, 12:24 AM)Amy Pines Wrote: wow :) i've never done a stream before :O how do you stream blarg??? they seem so cool but i've always been warned not to stream but that was sevral years ago anyway :)))

oh i just read the rest of this thread... i don't think i'm going to 'stay tuned' if there's arguments surrounding this stuff

so i'm not sure if you know this already because there are different types of streams and maybe you're familiar, but in case you aren't:
this isn't a live stream with a person who is playing a game or filming themselves, this is just youtube links, but the website syncs it up so that everyone is watching at the same time. plus there's a chat on the side so you can talk to the people who're there and it's fun
i imagine you were probably warned not to stream for safety reasons, which is completely understandable. but it's literally just a typing chat and a video, so the only safety risk is that maybe you'll decide to type out your phone number and share it with the chat (don't do that)
so uh yeah i think it'll be fine, if it's not you can always close the tab and find a nicer website

you can make your own synchtu.be or cytu.be channel if you would like and stream things from there, but that is up to you

and yeah the arguments were awhile ago, there's no drama surrounding this at the moment. i was only on BLARG's chat for a few minutes today but there were no fights or anything so yeah it's cool check it out if you want
or at least don't let a past argument deter you
if something comes up that you're not comfortable with or if people are being argumentative, there's no pressure at all to stay, people'll understand if you just don't want to be in the middle of conflict

this post is way longer than it has any right to be but i am going to post it anyway

TL;DR: 1. everyone watches the videos at the same time and types at each other in the chat
2. s'all cool, don't worry about drama
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship