Wanderers RP
This is gonna be a post-apocalyptic RP, not set in Gravity Falls, but in the real world.
The basics?
This is set 200 years in the future, after a war between monsters, mutants (caused by a previous war in which nuclear bombs were used, more info TBR) and humans. Monsters and mutants ended up winning the war, the Earth was turned into a wasteland, and humans were completely wiped out. Well, except for a small group that survived.

So, yeah, you are one of the few human survivors of the war. You've got the human's weapons from the war at your disposal, as battered up as they may be. Also, a lot of them are defunct, and you've gotta try and find them in the wasteland, but....
Food....that's another matter. You could try trading with monsters, hunting the few surviving animals (extremely rare, almost mythical) or scavenging (which is probably what you'll find yourself doing), or find another way. Either way, you're not gonna last more than a week without food.
You can choose to fight the monsters you encounter, or attempt to befriend them. They won't take to easily to humans though. You've just gotta survive, no matter what it takes.

And yes, the similarities to Fallout are no coincidence.
I'll post my character later, but yeah, if you wanna sign up....I'm not stopping you :P

My character:

Name: Genoviva
Appearance: Tall, an athletic build, choppy shoulder length dark red hair; green eyes. Wears a black tank top and sage green leggings which are slightly torn, with hiking boots. She has a small scar underneath her left eye, and has a tattoo on her right wrist, which reads 'qué sera ahora' (it's Spanish for 'what will be now?')
Personality: Sarcastic, impatient, stubborn. Prefers to work alone, and kinda hates most living beings in a fifty mile radius, but she's had to learn to cooperate with the others and try and be friendly to them. Very athletic.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
holy crap, yes! post-apocalypse! yessssss!

character making powers, activate!!!!!
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
yaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS :DDDDDDDDD

Name: Mallory
Appearance: yep {She lost her eye during the war. Also has a few scars strewn about her body.}
Personality: strong, will never run away from a fight
Extra: Well, she's German. :P Plus, she'll talk in this color.
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...
Name: Skylor
Appearance: imma use a doll maker too. XD here ya go
Personality: outgoing, brave, a bit vain, doesn't like to be told what to do.

she survived mainly by hiding and stealth.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Thanks for signing up guys :)

I'm kinda making a timeline of the wars and things, if you want I can post it.
Also, I need a better name for this. Any suggestions?
timelines are the best, post it!
i kinda like wanderers... how about 'The Aftermath' or something?
Both those names sound great for an RP like this one!
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...
Sooooo.....
Do you wanna keep going with this? I think I would like to start it, and I'll see if anyone else wants to join.
I'm still interested. :D