The completly obligatoric What'cha reading thread
This is the thread, where you can post which book are you reading currently.
Currently reading:

Labyrinths of Reason - an interesting book about paradoxes, thought experiments, and general epistemology.

American Nations - this book is a look at the distinct cultural regions that compose America, which, by the author's count, is 11.

In The House of the Worm - one of George RR Martin's other stories. I'm currently trying to read as many of them as I can.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
Currently, I am reading the original War of the Worlds novel.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I'm currently reading

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

and

Der Ghostwriter by Cecelia Ahern.
Currently reading The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, and after that most likely the rest of the books in the series
That guy who likes Gravity Falls, Undertale and Steven Universe simultaneously

[Image: undertale_logo.png]
^^ So far I've finished Hitchhiker's Guide and Restaurant at the End of the Universe, and I'm about halfway through So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Have fun reading, dude; the humor is absolute gold.
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
It took us this long for this thread...

The Face in the Frost by John Bellairs
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
An Ember in the Ashes by Saaba Tahir.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Well, To be fair, you could easily post what your reading in the general books thread. But yeah, I'm glad we have this.

The same as my above post, only add A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah; I'm reading it for school.
I'm reading the book "Road To Chilifa".
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~