The completly obligatoric What'cha reading thread
The Motivation Hacker

Everyone Died + My iPhone Stopped Working
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Not certain if this thread is just relegated to books or any other type of written story on the interwebs.

If not, then I'm currently reading this fanfic. If you're a big Disney fan, I recommend you check it out:

Crowns Of The Kingdom
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I'm reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children before the movie comes out. :)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(09-13-2016, 04:27 PM)JoyStar Wrote: I'm reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children before the movie comes out. :)

You won't regret it. Loved the book and really hyped for the movie.

As of now, I'm reading Queen Of The Night.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Misery by Stephen King.

Been reading these 2 biographies of Bach I got as a gift. Pretty neat.

Also rereading Things Fall Apart, by Chinua Achebe, which is a sublime book. Achebe has a really great, lyrical writing style, and the story and subject matter are really interesting. It comes highly recommended from me.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
Ghost Boy by Martin Pistorius
The Giver, The Hero And The Crown and several of The Cat Who... Books.
All at once. Becuase I can't make up my mind.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Oooh.. The Giver is very nice.

I'm currently reading Tom Sawyer, and off and on reading A Christmas Carol.
I've been meaning to read The Outsiders, too
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?