The completly obligatoric What'cha reading thread
Finished Miss Peregrine, great book, can't wait for the film and want to read the sequel. :)

Getting back to reading Splintered, the first in an Alice-in-Wonderland series (takes place a couple generations after the original classic)

And Seer, The Giver is one of my favorites. :D
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
finished the giver in one sitting. XD now i need the other books.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

It's pretty good so far.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I'm gonna try to trip through the Hobbit again (I've kinda given up on A Christmas Carol)
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
trying Marcelo in the Real World right now. the style is something that doesn't take much skill but i pardoned it at first because it fit with the character. recently got to a point where it's obvious that the style isn't just changed to fit the character, but that the author genuinely doesn't have any idea what they're doing. maybe it'll turn out alright, since right now it's not too bad, maybe even forgivable if it turns around quickly.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Just read A Frozen Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick.

Enjoyed it, and it actually fleshed out Hans character more than the movie did, which provides for an interesting backstory, should they have him come back in the sequel and make it canon.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I just finished Okay for Now, but Gary D. Schmidt.

I absolutely loved it. It's a companion book to his other novel, The Wednesday Wars, which is also pretty great. It had great characters, great story and a fitting ending.
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan.

(For the second time)
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff

Bought it for 50p at a service station during a long journey cross-country, pretty interesting so far. Just finished Betrayer by Aaron Dembski-Bowden. :)
[Image: a8wTLcn.png]
GRAPPLING HOOK!
Just read "The Man in the High Castle" by Philip Dick

The best alternate history novel to read so far. Soon I'll be reading all of the Sherlock Holmes novels.
[Image: vVqWfeH.png]
If only Gravity Falls had seen and used this unique writing system.....