Sprint to Take Back the Falls Rewatching Event
Alright, so here's the deal: Since a while, reddit has been doing a rewatching event for the show, watching one episode each day, until they reach the finale. I believe this could be a fun thing to do here in this forum as well. Problem is, we area already 13 episodes behind, as today would be the "Boss Mabel" rewatching.

Of course, we can still catch up if we either watch 2 or 3 episodes a day until we get to the same point as them, which would start tommorow. Question is, how many of you would actually be interested in rewatching the episodes before the finale?
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I'd love to rewatch episodes before the finale.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I'm assuming we're in season 1? If so, it might be appropriate to play the rest of season 1 or at least half.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Absolutely yes.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Probably yeah...
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
Alright, the next question would be, should we watch 2 or 3 episodes a day? Right now, we could still catch up with either option, although with 2, we'd probably only catch up in season 2, 3 could be sooner, although I am worried that it might me to much for one day.
(01-19-2016, 02:47 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote: Alright, the next question would be, should we watch 2 or 3 episodes a day? Right now, we could still catch up with either option, although with 2, we'd probably only catch up in season 2, 3 could be sooner, although I am worried that it might me to much for one day.

[Image: tumblr_nvticf7y9d1uc5shqo1_1280.jpg]
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
Let's not overwhelm ourselves. How about 2?
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
(01-19-2016, 02:55 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 02:47 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote: Alright, the next question would be, should we watch 2 or 3 episodes a day? Right now, we could still catch up with either option, although with 2, we'd probably only catch up in season 2, 3 could be sooner, although I am worried that it might me to much for one day.

[Image: tumblr_nvticf7y9d1uc5shqo1_1280.jpg]

That right there is the best number response pic ever. XD
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Well, I did the math, if we watched 2 episodes, we'd be caught up by Sock Opera, with 3 on the Gideon Rises episode.