The Official Politics Thread: America Is Dead lol
This is a thread for all politics. If you dont like discussing politics, simply don't post here.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
Ah there. Now that we have an official thread I can finally feel good about answering your question.

I didn't really care between Obama and Romney, but I was leaning towards Obama because everyone on Tumblr was gonna flip out if Romney won and I didn't wanna see that.
I am Mabel. Mabel is me. Dipper is also me. And Soos. A bit of Wendy, too.
Actually, everyone in this show is sorta like me.

I write A Book Called 3 which is a tumblr fic thingy that's about the guy that wrote the books.
NEWEST ENTRY: Lyl's Diary #11.

I thought you said you diddn't like discussing politics.
(11-24-2012, 02:45 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: I thought you said you diddn't like discussing politics.

I don't but I feel like you deserve that question answered now that there's a place for it.
I am Mabel. Mabel is me. Dipper is also me. And Soos. A bit of Wendy, too.
Actually, everyone in this show is sorta like me.

I write A Book Called 3 which is a tumblr fic thingy that's about the guy that wrote the books.
NEWEST ENTRY: Lyl's Diary #11.

I don't know why people want a secession from the US.
[Image: Poye0.png]
Both presidents sucked, but Obama sucked less
I may or may not come here when i'm bored, every day.
the only reasons romney got voted was because people were racist and thought it mattered that he were a demecrat/republican.
(11-24-2012, 03:07 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: the only reasons romney got voted was because people were racist and thought it mattered that he were a demecrat/republican.

Actually, you see.

some people are stupid, thats why.
I may or may not come here when i'm bored, every day.
that is indeed what I just said.
if i was old enough to vote, i would vote for Obama because i didnt want Romney banning gay marriage. i saw in many ads and places and news places that Romney would ban same gender marriage and i don't think that's fair.
......SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT IF I OPEN THIS CLOSET, I WILL NOT FIND AN INVISIBLE WIZARD?

Really Dipper, an invisible wizard......