The Official Politics Thread: America Is Dead lol
He was also planning on taking away a lot of the women's rights.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
EXACTLY why Obama is better than Romney. i don't know much about either but i do know that Romney is unfair
......SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT IF I OPEN THIS CLOSET, I WILL NOT FIND AN INVISIBLE WIZARD?

Really Dipper, an invisible wizard......
Vote Nicklaus in 2036
sorry... who? who is Nicklaus?
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
I couldn't vote, but I volunteered for and supported President Obama. While he hasn't done the best possible job a President could, conservative economic policy under George W. Bush is what created this economic situation - so voting for a Republican candidate who would support those same policies seems fairly moot. This is even ignoring the important social policy issues like gay marriage and abortion. Obama hasn't fixed the problems yet, but I don't think Governor Romney's policies would help the economic situation either. However, I do like Governor Romney though, and I feel he's one of the best Republicans there are.

The crucial thing I try to look at, though, is recent history - the last few decades most especially. This isn't the first time a good-natured president by the last name of Bush got us into a recession. The first time, it took a charismatic Democrat to clean up the mess, and this time I think the same solution will likely work out now.

And if Obama's second term is a failure, well then, the Republicans almost certainly will sail to victory in 2016.
On-and-off Gravity Falls fan, sort of
(12-08-2012, 05:51 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: sorry... who? who is Nicklaus?

Me. I'm a political science major, and hopefully plan to at least be a state representative one day. Haha.
Also cough cough
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]
Now we can have political discussions on which thread to use.
Has mankind gone too far
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]
Okaaay... sorry for bumping this thread.

If I was an American I'd voted for Romney. I don't consider myself conservative; rather a radical centrist in my own definition which is taking what I see as the good in both the left & right. Anyway, from what I'm seeing, government intervention in the US has been getting way out of control ever since Obama came in. I wouldn't enumerate them here first.

Also, an aunt of mine in California, a private dentist, has been seeing less patients now that Obamacare is in and her clinic's being taxed more now. "Affordable" healthcare is such a misleading term because a simple question is overlooked: Who will be paying for all of this?
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]