The Official Politics Thread: America Is Dead lol
Since i dont live in america, i really dont know much about the candidates for next year, but from what i heard, on tumblr and stuff, Bernie Sanders would be the best president. But again, i dont live in the US, so i dont really know all that much about the people who are running for president.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I kinda follow American politics even if I don't live there (I plan to emigrate there in the future however). At least it makes me think politically considering what an awful joke of a mess politics are in my country; which can be summed as no ideologies & positions, just personalities.
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
Hey anyone up to talk about UK politics with me ;_;
[Image: Brodus-Clay-funkasaurus-weird-WWE-hips-13817716647.gif]
I think Grunkel Stan will beat Donald Trump into the ground ^^
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
what you talking 'bout?
[Image: Brodus-Clay-funkasaurus-weird-WWE-hips-13817716647.gif]
(06-30-2015, 08:52 PM)6 fingerd nerd Wrote: what you talking 'bout?

For those not on the up and up: Donald Trump said some really, really horrible things about Mexico in his campaign speech.
Univision (Mexican TV Channel) rightly decided to state they will not air any coverage of the Miss USA patent since Donald Trump owns most of the pageant.
After that news, Trump stated that he will sue Univision for making that decision.
Right after that?
NBC (USA TV Channel) has decided to drop Donald Trump from their channel. They will be trying to find someone new to replace Trump for the Apprentice reality show.
Trump's response?
I'm soooo going to sue you too!

Ah, super crazy conservatives like Trump: They always like to think that the First Amendment only applies to them and no one else.
It's always, "Waaah! Waah! Why are you boycotting/protesting me for the downright horrible things I said! That's against my free speech! How dare you use the first amendment against me! It's only okay when I protest the things I don't like! And I'm going to sue you for using your free speech in not wanting to support me!"

Totally agree with Boom !!!, Grunkle Stan would easily wipe the floor with Trump's own toupee.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
Here's my opinion no one is worse than Ole Barry

Counting down the eviction

Another one I hate is rick Santorum
[Image: tumblr_ogrf6il69w1uzzqefo1_1280.gif]
(07-01-2015, 09:50 AM)Laughing Hyena Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 08:52 PM)6 fingerd nerd Wrote: what you talking 'bout?

For those not on the up and up: Donald Trump said some really, really horrible things about Mexico in his campaign speech.
Univision (Mexican TV Channel) rightly decided to state they will not air any coverage of the Miss USA patent since Donald Trump owns most of the pageant.
After that news, Trump stated that he will sue Univision for making that decision.
Right after that?
NBC (USA TV Channel) has decided to drop Donald Trump from their channel. They will be trying to find someone new to replace Trump for the Apprentice reality show.
Trump's response?
I'm soooo going to sue you too!

Ah, super crazy conservatives like Trump: They always like to think that the First Amendment only applies to them and no one else.
It's always, "Waaah! Waah! Why are you boycotting/protesting me for the downright horrible things I said! That's against my free speech! How dare you use the first amendment against me! It's only okay when I protest the things I don't like! And I'm going to sue you for using your free speech in not wanting to support me!"

Totally agree with Boom !!!, Grunkle Stan would easily wipe the floor with Trump's own toupee.

I never dug Trump. Shame on him. He actually supports Obamacare (which should be called SCOTUScare now). And those comments are an embarrassment to the conservative movement. What gave him the funny idea of running for Prez anyway? Any trace of respect that I have for the man has evaporated. Heck, he made an inappropriate remark about Kim Novak's face when his bird nest of a toupee's just more ridiculous.

In a broader perspective, I find the argument on free speech rather funny in the US. Both opposing ends keep screaming about their right to free speech being violated. However, I do believe that a double-standard does exists favoring one side's rhetoric over the other.

^^Santorum was okay in my book until he disagreed with Pope Francis on climate change.

(06-30-2015, 08:47 PM)6 fingerd nerd Wrote: Hey anyone up to talk about UK politics with me ;_;

I dig the UKIP and strongly dislike David Cameron.
(07-01-2015, 12:23 PM)DrKillpatient Wrote: Santorum was okay in my book until he disagreed with Pope Francis on climate change.

The really weird thing is that Santorum said to leave, "Science to the Scientists.", and yet, Pope Francis worked at one point as a chemist!

It's always been really weird in how climate change deniers decide what to pick and choose to say, "This doesn't count!", or come up with really odd ways to exclude things. It's like a really bad version of Calvinball at this point.

But man, oh, man, climate change deniers got nothing compared to anti-vaxxers to me. Both are bad.
But one even more so because one of their spokeswomen has no problem with the thought of bringing polio back.
You have no idea how much I want Gov. Brown to pass that law in California, just so it will be a slap in the face for some of those people because they really deserve it.
So anti-vaxxers think autism is an epidemic, but not whooping cough? What is wrong with you people?!
Why does Mississippi have to be ahead of us on this issue? Mississippi, for crying out loud!
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
^^You know, I've got this friend, a retired Cornell professor who decided to move here after Obamacare and other crazy stuff happened. He mentioned how there really are (financial) forces at work backing "research" of climate change deniers. Heck, he knows some climate change deniers himself, as well as climate change researchers who go 180-degrees all of a sudden. Anyway, deniers keep citing natural phases of global warming & cooling throughout history yet fail to comprehend the effects of carbon emissions and that this type we're seeing today is like nothing else that has ever happened beforehand.

I never got why anti-vaxxers existed in the first place. I mean vaccination's for the greater good after all. Yet people still make those farfetched claims of vaccine's causing early death or autism. It just irks me to see the capability of how people can be so full of themselves.