The Official Politics Thread: America Is Dead lol
http://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz
I found this and there's no other thread to put it in sooo :P
http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-...1053842492 <- my resultz
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]
http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-...1053868108

I'm left wing which isn't surprising because Canada as a whole is left wing (on a global scale not local).
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Here're my results.

I got Marco Rubio for #1 but couldn't believe the next two: #2 Rand Paul and #3 Ted Cruz!? I know I like some of their points but I'm not particularly fond of those two. I was honestly expecting someone like Ben Carson to appear.
But wow! It got it right 'bout me being a centrist! Though I usually side with right-wingers on most issues.

^^I admire PM Harper!
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
Well, Gov. Brown did sign the law today.
So now both California and Mississippi are the only states where you can't use the easily abused "Personal Belief" pass for your kids to skip any vaccination for them to go to public school.

Took the test, and I got Bernie Sanders as #1 and Clinton as #2.
Of the list of candidates, there are no third party or independent candidates running so far.

I know everyone is rooting for Bernie Sanders, but let's face it, as someone from a third party: That is starting to sound so familiar all over again. The realistic choice, even if you don't like it, is going to be Clinton.

Personally, I would like to do away with the recent top two vote run-off law in California. Because the law decimated the third parties here from ever running in a campaign successfully.
Now it's just Democrat vs. Republican, Democrat vs. Democrat, and Republican vs. Republican.
That's not realistic for California, especially since the majority of voters here are simply declaring themselves as "independent" now.
Democrats are only in second because Californian republicans are always shooting themselves in the foot come election time or hardly ever run a really good campaign here.

Arnold only won in the recall election simply because of his famous star status. And I was one of the very few people telling those that I knew that: You're going to really regret it putting Arnold in charge...
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
The Test says that i agree to 91% with Bernie Sanders
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
Oh man, I couldn't believe how Trump is just trumping to a new low.
Yeah, I don't like Lindsey Graham as much as the next person, but that's pretty low even for Trump.
You just don't give out people's personal phone numbers like that in response, because it makes you look very petty for doing so.

But here's the major problem my local newspaper highlighted:
Trump isn't being supported by donors for his campaign, he's using his own money for support.
So usually when donors flee from a candidate that says outlandish, crazy, or horrible things, that should bring down a candidate's campaign down a notch or more.
Trump isn't subject to that at all, since he's funding himself.

And now that many of the Republican candidates, senators, and politicians are speaking out against Trump:
Expect him to say more horrible stuff all year and in 2016.

It will certainly affect any Republican candidate that wins the nomination. Because people outside of the Republican party will remember the things Trump has said and associate it with the whole of the GOP.

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
(07-22-2015, 07:38 AM)Laughing Hyena Wrote: Yeah, I don't like Lindsey Graham as much as the next person, but that's pretty low even for Trump.
You just don't give out people's personal phone numbers like that in response, because it makes you look very petty for doing so.

But here's the major problem my local newspaper highlighted:
Trump isn't being supported by donors for his campaign, he's using his own money for support.
So usually when donors flee from a candidate that says outlandish, crazy, or horrible things, that should bring down a candidate's campaign down a notch or more.
Trump isn't subject to that at all, since he's funding himself.

And now that many of the Republican candidates, senators, and politicians are speaking out against Trump:
Expect him to say more horrible stuff all year and in 2016.

It will certainly affect any Republican candidate that wins the nomination. Because people outside of the Republican party will remember the things Trump has said and associate it with the whole of the GOP.

Uh-huh same. I pray he wouldn't get the GOP nomination (it's unlikely now, but there're still odds). He's just too un-Republican and a big joke, but he's a joke with money unfortunately. It's great that the GOP mainstream's publicly condemning his actions, but yeah, what's a man with tons of moneybags got to lose?

And I agree, that's the sad reality. His Mexico fiasco will just get the uninformed to generalize the GOP as some party of racists despite my knowledge that there's a significant number of elected non-whites in high places. Heck, my folks in California vote Republican despite being multiracial Filipinos.
^ I don't know he's got a lot of support a lot of people (including myself) would probably vote for him
[Image: 3263c9823ed97d5ff79593bf0aca4cfe3c4feaa6_hq.gif]
^ The Bitter End
I've seen a few people predicating he's going to pull a "Ross Perot".
There's no way he's going to win the Republican nomination, hands down, especially at the rate he's going.
Despite what the polls say for now, the moderate Republicans will end up not supporting him and that will end that.

So Trump will run as an Independent candidate and might pull away votes that will end up hurting the Republican nominee.

If he does run as an Independent, that might allow Republicans to do some damage control.
That depends on how quick Trump gets booted out and then he decides on this move to keep promoting his brand.

@Dimmu Pines:
Can I say I'm a bit worried by that statement?

It kinda reminds me of people who only voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger as Governor in the recall election simply because of his star status and nothing else.
And then he ruined the State's economy because he thought only borrowing money was an answer to all California's woes. He did not think that if you borrow money: You have to pay it back!
Thank god for Gov. Jerry Brown fixing things and getting the state back on track.
People can rant about his train all they want, at least he knows what he's doing.

I haven't seen Trump offer any real solutions or plans in his speeches at all. He simply resorts to insults because it gets him quick attention and press.
And I don't think he's running because he wants to become president. He's only running to promote himself.
He's the most narcissistic person I've ever seen, and that includes beating out Jack Thompson for that top spot.

(Now I'm remembering Jack Thompson's trollish posts on Game Politics.com...)