The Official Politics Thread
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...46981.html

If you live in the US and have atleast some concerns about you privacy, get a VPN. NOW!
They kinda already do that it started with phone conversations ever since 9/11 Big Brother always has and always will be watching and listening
haha yeah this sucks but I'm honestly not surprised
I know I won't be anything more than a little browsing data statistic so I'm not gonna be bothering with privacy

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...-maternity
No women at the meeting for women's health care lmao
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
trumpcare 2017:
1. don't get sick
2. if you do
3. die quickly
(05-05-2017, 06:07 AM)daJoschi Wrote: trumpcare 2017:
1. don't get sick
2. if you do
3. die quickly

Ironically, President Trump met Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in New York last night - mere hours after the AHCA passed the House. There, he called Australia's healthcare system - of which the insurance aspect is publicly funded - better than America's healthcare system at the moment. The White House claimed he was just paying a compliment, but still, a bit strange.

If that wasn't weird enough, the GOP may have brought a few cases of beer into the Capitol after the bill passed the House (the bill hasn't even gone through the Senate yet), while the Democrats actually sang "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" in the chamber in hopes that their constituents will turf them (a whole year and a half before the midterms, and again, before the bill has been voted on in the Senate).

Say what you will about the New York Post, but their front page headline today is pretty much the perfect reaction to the whole debacle.
Read my Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and other reviews here, and my Futurama reviews here.
Just wanted to say Macron is now president

Thank

fucking

god
Oh good. I learned about the other woman and him in one of John Oliver's videos. Thank god she wasn't elected.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Yeah the Nationals have had enough support for now. Not to mention her father is a flipping fascist tumut
It's been a wild 8 months since the election. Definitely feel stupid for even being sympathetic to Trump in the least. Have no idea how he can be considered a good president. I feel bad for the voters that got duped by his message of bringing "jobs back" to the midwest.

He's doing a lot of the same shit he got onto Clinton and Obama for, like LOL.

Right now I'm wishing Bernie were the Dem's nominee because Trump only won because Clinton was so awful of a candidate.
I am tired during the day. GRANDPA THE KIIIID!

I'm turning over a new leaf. Literally.

[Image: Leaf_1_web.jpg]

(05-05-2017, 06:07 AM)daJoschi Wrote: trumpcare 2017:
1. don't get sick
2. if you do
3. die quickly

I have no idea how anyone can think Trumpcare is okay. The sad thing is Obamacare was bad, it screwed over a lot of people who weren't quite dirt poor but not well off either. I experienced the debacle when my dad had to go through a lot of insurance back and forth at the doctor.

I understand it's expensive to pay for heart medication for someone with heart disease, but for fuck's sake it's the humane thing to do.

Our country desperately needs universal healthcare.
I am tired during the day. GRANDPA THE KIIIID!

I'm turning over a new leaf. Literally.

[Image: Leaf_1_web.jpg]