The Official Politics Thread
i like that the congressmen are finally talking about impeaching that idiot, can't believe it took so long
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Eh I don't know if that will happen with the Republican majority.
I am tired during the day. GRANDPA THE KIIIID!

I'm turning over a new leaf. Literally.

[Image: Leaf_1_web.jpg]

There's only so much a party can look past, Trump has been one upping his bullshit like every day this past week
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Well guys, he did it. That indian prick and his FCC stooges have successfully managed to repel Net Neutrality. Now, the act still has to go through congress, but it seems like a mostly done deal at this point.

“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
'Land of the free' what a fucking joke. Literally no one wanted this (aside from those few isp wankers). God I hope that cuntface gets what's coming to him.

As soon as my lease is up I am so gone.
Ashitpie took the chance and made the "people who support net neutrality are the same who would support YouTube's demonitazion hell." argument.

Or the "you can still stream your favorite content" argument, yes you can, but you might have to pay more for certain services that are disadvantaged by the ISP
It's kinda humorous in the sense that Joschi and I aren't really affected by it, but it still might highly affect the way we talk to you guys in the US online and such. This whole mess is a fucking joke and I wouldn't be surprised if Europe were to take a look at this and decide to follow eventually through.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Good news, the EU won't follow: https://twitter.com/Ansip_EU/status/941602056137256960
Unfortunately we still might have to pay in order to access US ISPs. Hoping it doesn't come to that.

Btw, came across this earlier tonight:

https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/14/fake...dentities/

This is absolutely fucking appalling and disgusting.
Expect only the best from these people, #MakeAmericanGreatAgainAmrite?

But actually I am ever so grateful these overstuffed douchebags did this to make it that much easier to take this out or at least sue their asses. Seriously I'm shocked at how black and white of an issue this is it disgusts me.