Episode ideas
It would be a season 2 episode that would air in between Soos and the Real Girl and Little Gift Shop Of Horrors.

Plot- Mabel and Dipper get invited to Atlantis by Mermando as a reward for saving him. They enjoy being Merpeople and Mabel tries to get back together with him, until the shark people attack.

What do you think?
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
I don't know. As much as I like Mermando the way that was resolved that relationship was very good and humorous.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
This neglects the whole marriage to a manatee issue.
It would set up the manatee marriage.
It would be the first season 2 episode in between NMM and NWHS and would be the cancelled Labyrinth episode.

Plot - When Mabel and Dipper have a fight about one of Mabel's favorite movie, Mabel accidentally wishes Dipper away, causing Nilbog like goblins to kidnap him. Mabel tries to get through the Goblin King's traps and mazes to save Dipper and hang out with the king while Dipper tries to escape from the king on his own and get over his fear of puppets (Not sock puppets).

What do you think?
I think it would be better if all these ideas of yours for episode ideas were combined into one thread.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
What is that supposed to mean? It already happened. Do we really really want to see Mabel trying to break up a couple?
Eh, Alex doesn't really leave the setting of GF at all throughout the episodes. And the fact that Mabel has already gotten over Mermando at that point.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

You want to know what I think? I think this would be a rather disappointing thing, and my reason being is that NMM built up hype for NWHS, since we were going to get a major answer(s). A non-plot related episode shoehorned right between NMM and NWHS would've really been a blow to the hype, thus taking away the suprise (for lack of better word) of the aforementioned major answer(s).
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Problem is, no episode could ever happen between S2E10 and S2E11, simply because of chronology. There are only 21 hours between the end of S2E10 and the end of S2E11; since the whole S2E11 happens during the whole day, there's no way any episode could happen at all between those.
I still wonder why you wanted this episode to figure between them though. I mean, I don't really see the point; Labyrinth was initially meant to be a S1 episode after all.