Episode ideas
I'm sorry. I just wanted to come up with an idea.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
Mabel wouldn't try to break up anyone.
(01-29-2016, 06:22 AM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote: It would be a season 2 episode that would air in between Soos and the Real Girl and Little Gift Shop Of Horrors.

Plot- Mabel and Dipper get invited to Atlantis by Mermando as a reward for saving him. They enjoy being Merpeople and Mabel tries to get back together with him, until the shark people attack.

What do you think?

Um, what?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Guys, AwesomeDude posted that it would take place between Soos and the Real Girl and LGSOH, BEFORE Society of the Blind Eye. He also said that it would set up the whole marriage thing.

Personally, I dont think this episode would have been a good idea, but you guys obviously misinterpreted his points.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Oh. Oh duh...

[Image: Facepalm%20Girl.png]
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Also Alex specifically said he would never do a wishing plot.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I believe he was reffering to more of an episode focused on all their wishes being granted.
The ending to NMM would be changed to have some episodes in between that and NWHS.
(01-31-2016, 01:08 AM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote: The ending to NMM would be changed to have some episodes in between that and NWHS.

Why does it have to take place after NMM? Or is it just because you want to get rid of the episode ending you hate?
Seeker, I've heard that there were supposed to be 8 episode in between NMM and NWHS and that NMM was supposed to end differently.