Episode ideas
Where did you hear that? The only logical thing I could think of, is that you are talking about the fact that there originally were supposed to be 3 seasons instead of 2, and 2A would have stretched over an entire season. However, even then, NWHS would not have stayed exactly the same, as the plot would have been build up very differently over the season, so this decision was made very early on in development, so there were never any additional 8 episodes planned.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
NWHS was supposed to be the season 2 finale. And I've been told that NMM wasn't supposed to be the episode before NWHS and they created the set up ending for NMM at the last minute. It was originally supposed to be a more cheerful ending.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
I am pretty sure that was never the plan in any way, and unless you can give me a reliable source to that, I'm gonna stick to that statement.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I guy messaged me and told me that he worked on the show and had a picture. of him in the studio. You don't have to believe it though.
(01-31-2016, 12:59 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote: I believe he was reffering to more of an episode focused on all their wishes being granted.

I figured he meant episodes where a character makes a wish and it comes true but goes horribly wrong. Like episodes where a character says I wish we never even met and it comes true surprise the character does want the other to exist. That's what I figured he meant.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
It would be set in between NMM and NWHS.

Plot - After a storm hits town, Mabel gets transported to the Last or Weirdo, a more colorful fantastical version of GF. Now she has to find the Wizard with the help of Weirdo versions of Dipper, Soos, Wendy, Candy, and Grenda and avoid the witch to get back home.

What do you think?
I see no reason to insert episodes between NMM and NWHS, and yes, I read through the other thread, and no, I don't consider a message a reliable source.

As for as the episode idea, I wouldn't like it. It's just Wizard of Oz with a GF skin, and I'm not implying this is really a problem with episode idea, in fact it was probably what you're going for, but it just seems like a pointless distraction, and not a good one like RA.

And as HP says below, a single "AD1 Episode Ideas" thread would be greatly appreciated. Nice and organized.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
I understand if you wouldn't be interested in the idea. I would trust Alex with the episode though.
Because your posting more episode ideas shouldn't you put these in one thread rather than make multiple threads. I'd be much easier just to have your ideas on one thread rather than spread them out for no reason.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Okay. I will. Thanks.