Gravity Falls a Nominee in the 2016 KCA's
I'm not sure if this thread belongs here or if there is already an existing thread for it. If I have this on the wrong board, feel free to move this to where it belongs.

Gravity Falls is one of the nominees for the Favorite Cartoon category in the 2016 Kid's Choice Awards. I think this is the first year where it's been a nominee, and it's amazing to see it being recognized in the KCA's. :D

What are your thoughts?
can you link it?

i know it won't win because of the yellow devil sponge from hell. But i'm still gonna vote the shit out of it.

Also just a side note, Why the f*** is Alvin and the Chipmunks Roadchip on favorite animated movie??? That's not an animated movie that's live action you morons are you blind. Just because it has CGI characters doesn't make it animated it's a hybrid. It's stupid but why didn't you just put it in the movies category? i know it wouldn't stand out but at least it would make more sense people are just stupid.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
(02-04-2016, 03:52 AM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: can you link it?

i know it won't win because of the yellow devil sponge from hell. But i'm still gonna vote the shit out of it.

Also just a side note, Why the f*** is Alvin and the Chipmunks Roadchip on favorite animated movie??? That's not an animated movie that's live action you morons are you blind. Just because it has CGI characters doesn't make it animated it's a hybrid. It's stupid but why didn't you just put it in the movies category? i know it wouldn't stand out but at least it would make more sense people are just stupid.

There so much CGI it may as well be (movie company excutives pay for spot on that list)

Besides a non Nick show winning at a Nick Award show Nick CEO thinks not

What other shows other than GF and SB are on the list
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
Spoiler Alert: Spongebob will win. No doubt. They've even nominated Patrick as best pet sidekick last year. (Waddles was nominated too. You can already guess who won.)

(02-05-2016, 12:28 PM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: What other shows other than GF and SB are on the list

Teen Titans No.
Some Lego Show.
Steven Universe
Gumball
Maybe I'm just cynical, but I'm not really enthused to see GF recognized by the KCAs. Not even considering the fact that it probably won't win, I have never cared about the KCAs, not even as a kid, and I'm not gonna care now just because a show I like is nominated.

Normally I'd vote anyway, in spite of all I just said, simply because I can, but I'm not really a kid, so it would kinda take away the purpose for me to vote.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
Hehe, the majority of the stuff nominated is...kinda trashy, some to the point of cringe *cough* Alvin *cough* Minions *cough*

I went through it twice though (seriously they encourage you to do it more that once which I find weird). Oh the things I go through for this show...

Scuse me, I need to find GFG and get her to take this... :3
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(02-05-2016, 05:48 PM)daJoschi Wrote: Spoiler Alert: Spongebob will win. No doubt. They've even nominated Patrick as best pet sidekick last year. (Waddles was nominated too. You can already guess who won.)

(02-05-2016, 12:28 PM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: What other shows other than GF and SB are on the list

Teen Titans No.
Some Lego Show.
Steven Universe
Gumball

Teen Titans Go how?
Don't worry. 87% of the nominated on the whole KCA makes me just to vomit
Is it even worth trying. We already know the yellow sponge devil from hell is gonna win. Besides if any other cartoon would win fairly the SU fans would win since they would be way more active about something like this than us.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
here's some honorable mention winners

Favorite Kids TV Show: Austin & Ally
Favorite Family TV Show: Modern Family
Favorite Cartoon: SpongeBob SquarePants
Favorite Movie Actor: Ben Stiller (seriously)
Favorite Music Group: One Direction

Favorite Movie Actor: Adam Sandler
Favorite Animated Sidekick: Patrick Star

This as a racing fan made me laugh my ass off
Favorite Female Athlete: Danica Patrick
I mean goddamn https://youtu.be/kTmTVkmo6po

Have fun reading some of these http://www.nick.com/kids-choice-awards/all-winners/