Clip from the finale released
This is huge guys, we finally get our first glimpse at the Gravity Falls finale! However, at this point I am not exactly sure if it's a leak or a preview, so watch at your own risk. It's only 1 and a half minutes long and from the beginning of the episode, but there is still a lot to see here.

Watch at your own risk.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Wow for a minute or two of an episode, that contained a lot more then I expected.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

I'm pretty happy I was right when I said that all the scenes took place in the beginning of the episode.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I'm really conflicted right now. I want to watch it, because hype, but also not to as to enjoy the full experience of the finale when it's released.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Pleasantly surprised that a good chuck of the trailer footage was at the beginning, so the rest of the episode is a total mystery.

Also Several Timez was in the crowd! Yes, I was hoping we would see several Timez! Come to think of it, will we see the lost Dippers?
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I watched about 30 seconds of it, but I stopped, because the video player was crap (at least on mobile).

I'll just wait; that seems like a good idea.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
Man when they paned out it look like the disney xd xbox app

Had high hopes that maybe would be on there

Nope

F**king backed out of GTA 5 for nothing
(02-13-2016, 03:28 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I'm really conflicted right now. I want to watch it, because hype, but also not to as to enjoy the full experience of the finale when it's released.

Same, it's quite tempting but I think I'd rather enjoy it as a whole. Esp seeing as we'll be seeing it in only a few days.

From what I gather most of the scenes we saw from the trailers were at the beginning so that's good to hear ;)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I have no idea why the heck my computer doesn't want to load this video (while it has absolutely no problem when it comes to loading any other video on YT one minute right before or after), but it's been already three times I've been trying and it still doesn't work. That's just so unfair ><'

But anyways, thanks for the preview anyways, Seeker :')

the temptation.....