All the Endcards, finally finished.
[Image: I7jfNnb.png]

Pretty much what most of us expected, it's been completed.

I guess this means, no more codes huh.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Geez, Stan's face looks way to big in this, but pretty cool that this is finally done!
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
It's over.... I'm crying. I can't accept it. I will always have a place in my heart for Gravity Falls. I will never fully let it go. I may have to now but I will always have Gravity Falls held in my heart. Never to be let go. I'm never leaving this forum. I found the crowd I was looking for. I'm never leaving. As long as you people stay in not going
And you guys thought the final end page wouldn't show up XD
I can't believe its over... have those final cards been deciphered yet?
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
I have cried so much today both at RWBY and now this but it was so satisfying to get those last endcards;
#FORMABEL
[Image: tumblr_mw3klsmLqC1qkgh4go2_500.gif]
This...is rather sad yet wonderful to see whole.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(02-16-2016, 04:18 AM)JoyStar Wrote: I can't believe its over... have those final cards been deciphered yet?

In the stream where I watched the episode, some people did both codes, but I didn't save them, sorry x-x

I honestly thought Stan eyes would be Bill eyes, my theories where about how Stan would be possesed by Bill and it happened, but the eyes didn't show up

...Wait... There's something!... Blendin?!
Wow this just unbelievable. I'm crying so much right now, and I can't believe it's over. The GF community was probably one of the best fan communities ever, so thanks for always being there either deciphering codes or creating conspires/theories. Thanks and I can't wait to see Alex's next brilliant creation.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRlZhKRvLIA <
(02-16-2016, 06:11 AM)zooey.m Wrote: Wow this just unbelievable. I'm crying so much right now, and I can't believe it's over. The GF community was probably one of the best fan communities ever, so thanks for always being there either deciphering codes or creating conspires/theories. Thanks and I can't wait to see Alex's next brilliant creation.
Im crying too. I've been crying all night. Literally I can't hold it. We shall