THEY'LL BOND
THE SEAL

BUT BREAK THE
CHAIN, AND PAY
THE COST

THE PROPHECY
WILL ALL
BE LOST (?)

I think this says so becuase, this episode may have originally been planned to be a two-parter

The second one says
FADED
PICTURES
BLEACHED
BY SUN

THE TALES'S
TOLD THE
SUMMER'S
DONE

IN
MEMORIES
THE PINES
STILL PLAY

ON A
SUNNY
SUMMER'S DAY

I am confused by the second one
As, I saw this picture, I died on the inside.
ZKDW ZLOO L GR ZLWK PB OLIH QRZ!
[Image: 20189b112ab3dcc97d73aecfaeb6784f.gif]
SomEONE KiLl MEEEEE I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS.
[Image: tumblr_nn6ze0beMI1usikqko1_400.gif] [Image: tumblr_nu3dokzUfM1uu8vwzo8_r2_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_mr7mgoguJt1rmha42o4_250.gif]
It feels so weird and painful to see the mystery completed. I'm sad that it's done and I wish I could go back and relive these 4 years not just for Gravity Falls but you guys too. I'm sad it's done but the journey was fun.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
No Mystery Is Completed!

*cue Gravity Falls theme*
Hey the Bill Cipher ARG is most likely real. Journal 3 is coming soon. It is not over yet...ish
I have something to add...
First things first, the triangle that is in the middle obviously represents Bill Cipher.

I think it is supposed to show how the twins got seperated. It is made in such a way that the triangle is in the middle, and Stan and Ford are noticably seperated, Bill casting a wall that prevents their relationship from sparking up again. Once again, it was Bill himself who caused Ford to go crazy, creating a portal that would rip away a chance of a new life, as friends.

I think the end pages draw a portrait of the Stan twin's side of the story, and due to the destruction of Bill, they developed a relationship together, and became the brothers they were meant to be.
[Image: 20189b112ab3dcc97d73aecfaeb6784f.gif]
To be honest I'm a little disappointed we didn't get one more surprise on the final endcard. By the time we got to NWHS, you could pretty much predict the entire thing - 2 Stans and a triangle.
(02-21-2016, 03:42 PM)TheNemoOmen Wrote: To be honest I'm a little disappointed we didn't get one more surprise on the final endcard. By the time we got to NWHS, you could pretty much predict the entire thing - 2 Stans and a triangle.

They didn't have much options, unless you wanted to see a random Oreo cookie for no reason.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Well that's what you get for paying attention...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]