"Its out there somewhere in the woods" bus message
What does this say?
Recruiting for A Gravity Falls D&D Oneshot - play DD&MD with Dipper! Only one open spot left!
WOW nice eye I can't dechipher it but I believe it is the vigenere cipher we would also need a higher resolution of this becuase all I can get is
**FUICV PSHP ICK ACTA***
The rest is indecipherable until we we get a higher res image but in order for someone to do so please share where in the episode you found it. Thanks
I found a Reddit post that claimed to have figured it out:

It's a Vigenere, decoded by a key phrase.

ZMFUIGV PSHP IGK AGTAYAG TRMNE VVGSQW KLE JOJXUGIMWZ

Key: HIDDEN DEEP WITHIN THE WOODS A BURIED TREASURE WAITS

Decoded: SECRETS LOST AND STATUES FOUND BEYOND THE RUSTY GATES
About the ending the last chapter, when dipper says:

"Its out there somewhere in the woods"

it appears for a second a hidden text in a bus seat:

what does it say? ty
It says

"HIDDEN DEEP WITHIN THE WOODS A
BURIED TREASURE WAITS
SECRETS LOST AND STATUES FOUND BEYOND
THE RUSTY GATES"
gg tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and what does it mean?
It's referencing the Bill Statue shown in the finale. In Gold Hill, Oregon, there is a place with rusty gates similar to the scene showed, and that can be assumed to be the place the cipher is referencing. So for all we know, there may be an actual Bill Statue somewhere in Oregon.
I think that's all the question xD
But I think it has something to do with the Bill statue we can see at the end. Maybe Bill has a tighter link with Oregon that we believed!
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png]
It's on one of the bus seats in part of Dipper's final monologue.

Between the monologue itself and that code, I'm seriously thinking Alex had a Bill statue built somewhere in Oregon's woods. :)
Recruiting for A Gravity Falls D&D Oneshot - play DD&MD with Dipper! Only one open spot left!
The Oregon vortex. http://www.oregonvortex.com
[Image: 20140409_233753s.gitd_mabel.png][Image: 20130121_232327s.hamsterball_mabel.png][Image: 20130427_203908s.Mystery_Cart.png]
"I don't understand that sound you're making with your mouth."
-Agent Powers