"Its out there somewhere in the woods" bus message
(02-16-2016, 09:23 AM)RockSunner Wrote: I found a Reddit post that claimed to have figured it out:

It's a Vigenere, decoded by a key phrase.

ZMFUIGV PSHP IGK AGTAYAG TRMNE VVGSQW KLE JOJXUGIMWZ

Key: HIDDEN DEEP WITHIN THE WOODS A BURIED TREASURE WAITS

Decoded: SECRETS LOST AND STATUES FOUND BEYOND THE RUSTY GATES

What would they mean by "treasure"? Bill isn't a treasure, probably another thing related to him?
Two places in Oregon I now want to go to: the Oregon Vortex and Gold Hill, Oregon.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(02-16-2016, 09:01 PM)JoyStar Wrote: Two places in Oregon I now want to go to: the Oregon Vortex and Gold Hill, Oregon.
One place I want to go in Oregon: Gravity Falls
(02-16-2016, 09:15 PM)ThePowerOfTwins Wrote:
(02-16-2016, 09:01 PM)JoyStar Wrote: Two places in Oregon I now want to go to: the Oregon Vortex and Gold Hill, Oregon.
One place I want to go in Oregon: Gravity Falls

When you search "Gravity Falls" on Google Maps, it takes you to the Oregon Vortex, which not only has a House of Mystery, but it has gravity anamolies that appear to make people of different heights be the same on a flat surface. In other words, it's a place where gravity (sort of) falls!

If there's a chance of a real-life Gravity Falls, it's the closest we have as far as we know. :)

Oh, I've got an idea! It would be awesome if there was a sort of organized Gravity Falls Convention Road Trip that takes you to various places in Oregon significant to the show, including Boring, the Oregon Vortex, some ghost towns, and Gold Hill—maybe Alex placed a Bill statue there. ;)
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
lol new life mission, to build a real mystery shack in Oregon.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Season 3 Confirmed?
(02-16-2016, 10:25 PM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: lol new life mission, to build a real mystery shack in Oregon.

I'd be all for that being a fan-funded/Disney-funded project!

-Find area in Oregon that physically resembles it (maybe near the Oregon Vortex)
-Get equipment (and permission)
-Get fundings
-Watch the show to get everything right
-Plan
-Build Shack, houses, stores, maybe even the Bunker
-Real life Gravity Falls!

Also...
-If Alex hasn't put a Bill statue in Gold Hill yet, make it happen.
Triangulum, entangulum.
I think he did when he went on a trip to Oregon with the GF crew. Alex did something like that before but with Bill drawings.
[Image: ghost.gif]
Awesome, now I totally want to see it! For once I wish I lived in Oregon, or at least closer than the opposite side of the country.

At the very least, visiting those places would be a fun trip.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Somehow we should all meet up and take a trip to the vortex. Man if only Disney would start a Gravity falls themed area in the parks.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]