"Its out there somewhere in the woods" bus message
Honestly, I'd LOVE that meetup idea! Maybe it could be like at a con in the summer, thrn there would be a chance quite a few people could show up, and maybe Alex could help, or Disney themselves.

And I totally want there to be a GF section in Disney World! Maybe there's just not because scariness or something, because Fineas and Ferb gets park attention. :p

And check this out! Decided to look on Google Maps and look what I found:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gravit...c2111d624a

4303 Sardine Creek L Fork Rd.
Gold Hill, OR, 97525

It's got an official Disney address, on Gold Hill!. No wonder the Bill statue is supposed to be there! And apparently it's just south of the Oregon Vortex, literally only a minute away.:D
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(02-16-2016, 11:44 PM)JoyStar Wrote: Honestly, I'd LOVE that meetup idea! Maybe it could be like at a con in the summer, thrn there would be a chance quite a few people could show up, and maybe Alex could help, or Disney themselves.

And I totally want there to be a GF section in Disney World! Maybe there's just not because scariness or something, because Fineas and Ferb gets park attention. :p

And check this out! Decided to look on Google Maps and look what I found:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gravit...c2111d624a

4303 Sardine Creek L Fork Rd.
Gold Hill, OR, 97525

It's got an official Disney address, on Gold Hill!. No wonder the Bill statue is supposed to be there! And apparently it's just south of the Oregon Vortex, literally only a minute away.:D

You know what. Considering that information we have to find some way to do a con/meet up/road trip there
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
(02-17-2016, 12:00 AM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: You know what. Considering that information we have to find some way to do a con/meet up/road trip there

I'm all for that! :D. I remember back on a forum for the movie 9 I proposed a meetup, and even though only a couple people came, we drive over each others' houses on occasion still and keep in touch. Maybe we could all come up with a joint meet-up/con/trip thing and ask Alex to help! Then maybe we'd get behind-the-scenes info from him too!

Plus, my dad mentioned to me once that he had been to every state in the U.S except for now two: Alaska...and Oregon. So for me there's a double-incentive to visit Oregon!
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
Better get there fast or 4chan might beat you to it!
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
Does 4chsn have a Gravity Falls section? I know they have an MLP board.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Seriously, what is it? People have said its in Gold Hill Oregon, but...

I mean, is it even real? Did alex say anything about it? I've been thinking about it since I first saw it.

Discuss it with me, so that I may get a good night's sleep once more.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
They have /co/, which is the cartoon board. There is a thread in which they "discuss" the "possibility" of the anons in Oregon going to find that Bill statue; but, of course, no one on 4chan ever leaves their basement, so this isn't going to happen. That was just a tongue-in-cheek comment.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
Gold Hill Oregon is where the Oregon Vortex is, with Gravity Falls just a minute south from it according to Google Maps (with a link to Disney's site).

If Alex put that statue anywhere, it's there.
Triangulum, entangulum.
(02-17-2016, 03:10 AM)CallMeYeshua Wrote: They have /co/, which is the cartoon board. There is a thread in which they "discuss" the "possibility" of the anons in Oregon going to find that Bill statue; but, of course, no one on 4chan has ever leaves their basement, so this isn't going to happen. That was just a tongue-in-cheek comment.

Oh, I only was on 4chan once, and that was more like a few seconds of clicking to see what it was, so I wasn't sure.

In that case, if there's ever to be a Fallers' Road Trip, I guess it's up to us Shackers! And possibly Disney and Alex. Somehow getting Alex's help/approval would be like the best thing ever.

Just was browsing through 4chan and noticed a picture someone posted. You know that MysteryOfGravityFalls twitter that has worked with Alex and Disney? Well, take a look at this:

[Image: 1455668620024.png]

Dare I think we may be on to something?
Triangulum, entangulum.
(02-17-2016, 03:53 AM)JoyStar Wrote:
(02-17-2016, 03:10 AM)CallMeYeshua Wrote: They have /co/, which is the cartoon board. There is a thread in which they "discuss" the "possibility" of the anons in Oregon going to find that Bill statue; but, of course, no one on 4chan has ever leaves their basement, so this isn't going to happen. That was just a tongue-in-cheek comment.

Oh, I only was on 4chan once, and that was more like a few seconds of clicking to see what it was, so I wasn't sure.

In that case, if there's ever to be a Fallers' Road Trip, I guess it's up to us Shackers! And possibly Disney and Alex. Somehow getting Alex's help/approval would be like the best thing ever.

Just was browsing through 4chan and noticed a picture someone posted. You know that MysteryOfGravityFalls twitter that has worked with Alex and Disney? Well, take a look at this:

[Image: 1455668620024.png]

Dare I think we may be on to something?

He also tweeted about staying off of private property etc. It seems like Alex and the crew want us to find the statue.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~