"Its out there somewhere in the woods" bus message
A code on the bus chair says something about something near rusty gates. Can someone find the exact code again please?
OHHH MAN I THINK IM GONNA THROW UP. ALEX BETTER HAVE PUT THAT STATUE THERE
I read in Tumblr that someone found that rusty gate in Google Maps, but the statue is nowhere to be seen. Do you guys think it's a big one or a small one?
[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
This character showed me more than school could do
Small. Plus, Google maps is outdated. And also, the statue is in the woods, and its partly buried
you know what this means. ROAD TRIP!!!
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I've even got an idea, surprisingly, from a 4chan thread. Someone posted a link to this: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/location/or/all which has a list of all the oddities in Oregon.

If a fandom road trip is planned eventually, we all start somewhere, map out all the places, and pick the most interesting ones from the start point to Gold Hill/the Oregon Vortex/Gravity Falls. That way even if the statue isn't found, we still have a satisfying road trip that's just north of normal and west of weird.Happy
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
He probably has, knowing his thing for inserting mysteries and codes in the show. That narration by Dipper at the end, the cipher on the bus, the statue, the tweets mentioned above? Pretty sure that's all Alex saying, "I hid a statue of Bill at Gold Hill. Find it."
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(02-17-2016, 05:02 AM)Grunkleh Wrote: I read in Tumblr that someone found that rusty gate in Google Maps, but the statue is nowhere to be seen. Do you guys think it's a big one or a small one?

Where in Tumblr because that can be vital information of the wherabouts of the statue

I believe it exists because why would they show the statue once in cartoon once in real life. The statue may have a message revealing the true fate of Bill Cipher if you saw his backwards message.

OMG IN THE END DIPPER SAYS TO TAKE A TRIP TO GRAVITY FALLS "Take a trip FIND IT"

When he says "It's out there somewhere" he says it on the bus WHEN THE MESSAGE APPEARS

When he says "It's out there somewhere" he says it on the bus WHEN THE MESSAGE APPEARS

GOLD hill orgean. "BUY GOLD" BYE!
(02-17-2016, 06:52 AM)Rav10 Wrote:
(02-17-2016, 05:02 AM)Grunkleh Wrote: I read in Tumblr that someone found that rusty gate in Google Maps, but the statue is nowhere to be seen. Do you guys think it's a big one or a small one?

Where in Tumblr because that can be vital information of the wherabouts of the statue

I believe it exists because why would they show the statue once in cartoon once in real life. The statue may have a message revealing the true fate of Bill Cipher if you saw his backwards message.

OMG IN THE END DIPPER SAYS TO TAKE A TRIP TO GRAVITY FALLS "Take a trip FIND IT"

By the way the last time that area was updated for street view was in 2012.
Looks like a storm is coming.
It's time to stop.
I Dunno but why would Alex Hirsh put that ending and code in if it means nothing

ZMFUIGV PSHP IGK AGTAYAG TRMNE VVGSQW KLE JOJXUGIMWZ

Key: HIDDEN DEEP WITHIN THE WOODS A BURIED TREASURE WAITS

Decoded: SECRETS LOST AND STATUES FOUND BEYOND THE RUSTY GATES

secrets and lost STATUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"IT'S OUT THERE SOMEWHERE IN THE WOODS"
"HIDDEN DEEP WITHIN THE WOODS"

MY BRAIN IS EXPLODING RIGHT NOW