Nationality?
(02-17-2016, 04:01 PM)Boom !!! Wrote: More like "Arabs, Arabs everywhere"....In Germany xD

Yeah, that is kinda racist.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(02-17-2016, 04:01 PM)Boom !!! Wrote: More like "Arabs, Arabs everywhere"....In Germany xD

Haha, that's not awkward at all. Do you see anything awkward here? I don't see anything awkward-borderline-inappropriate here. Who said anything about things being awkward? Who even came up with awkward? Hahaha you're so funny, doing the boom-boom...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
How is this racist....i could also say the Moon is full of Stones...so im now racist against stones
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
Boom stop it. You're hurting the stones feelings.

(but really it's what's usually implied when that's brought up and phrased that way...which is that those people don't belong in Germany and etc)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
i never say that...i just say they many.... ):

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

[Image: Flag_of_Australia.svg]
AUSTRALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My ethnicity is Greek-Australian, but yeah, I live here Down Under, and I'm the only one on the forum who does! mwhahaha
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
to flat out like a lizard drinking ? i like Australian english :D [/u]

let's go America
where we all eat Chipotle, Five Guys, and McDonalds
come to think of it, that's all we're famous for...eating
figures
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxWqB5--Mk7aNMsBbz05c...3cQI8Za35w]
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
[Image: khuek72.png]
It's just missing some maple syrup.
[Image: tumblr_npvrvfBXw31u6w1edo1_400.gif] Stay weird.
[Image: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png]

A small country with a great language :D