New/Unused Mabel Sweaters
So I was on Tumblr when I saw this photo in the GF tag from Ariel Hirsch, Alex's brother who is visiting her family, where she got in Alex Hirsch's office:

[Image: tumblr_me45vljp541rhfrmuo1_500.png]

It has several sweaters not yet featured (on Mabel) in the show. A UFO sweater, a red sweater with hearts, the Puma/Panther shirt...a Tuxedo.

So you saw it here - some Mabel sweaters not before seen! I think.
I am Mabel. Mabel is me. Dipper is also me. And Soos. A bit of Wendy, too.
Actually, everyone in this show is sorta like me.

I write A Book Called 3 which is a tumblr fic thingy that's about the guy that wrote the books.
NEWEST ENTRY: Lyl's Diary #11.

Where do you see the puma/panther shirt??
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
William Shakespeare
(11-26-2012, 11:29 PM)EM002 Wrote: Where do you see the puma/panther shirt??

On the right, under her arm.

I write A Book Called 3 which is a tumblr fic thingy that's about the guy that wrote the books.

(11-26-2012, 11:30 PM)Mistiry Shak Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 11:29 PM)EM002 Wrote: Where do you see the puma/panther shirt??

On the right, under her arm.

Ohh i thought it was a moon with a wolf my bad.
William Shakespeare
Im 75% sure Mabel will wears suit (in the first row, fifth) in Boss Mabel, when she'll be Boss in The Mystery Shack xD
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
(11-26-2012, 11:31 PM)TheMike Wrote: Im 75% sure Mabel will dress suit (in the first row, fifth) in Boss Mabel, when she'll be Boss in The Mystery Shack xD

Aww yiss. Good.

She also has a nice sweater under the Puma/Panther sweater that looks like the logo for Polycount...

Is that a backpack? Is she wearing a back pack?! I love backpacks! She's wearing a backpack on the top one, second from the left! She's wearing a backpack! Oh my gosh, she has a backpack! Now I have an excuse to wear a backpack when I cosplay as her!
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
This is my pet monkey, Simea. If you would like to play with her, message me and you'll be given credit in my profile!
(11-26-2012, 11:35 PM)LocoBnana Wrote: Is that a backpack? Is she wearing a back pack?! I love backpacks! She's wearing a backpack on the top one, second from the left! She's wearing a backpack! Oh my gosh, she has a backpack! Now I have an excuse to wear a backpack when I cosplay as her!

Yeah, and that sweater looks like it has Waddles on it, too.

(11-26-2012, 11:35 PM)LocoBnana Wrote: Is that a backpack? Is she wearing a back pack?! I love backpacks! She's wearing a backpack on the top one, second from the left! She's wearing a backpack! Oh my gosh, she has a backpack! Now I have an excuse to wear a backpack when I cosplay as her!

It also has waddles on it!!
William Shakespeare
(11-26-2012, 11:31 PM)TheMike Wrote: Im 75% sure Mabel will dress suit (in the first row, fifth) in Boss Mabel, when she'll be Boss in The Mystery Shack xD
I totally thought the same thing when I first saw that. :D Seriously, though, it's cute on her.

All the other designs are pretty cute, too. The penguin one makes me think of Gunter from Adventure Time, for some reason.
I'm thinking the heart one will be used on a Valentine's Day episode.