Rate the last game you played
Uncharted Series

Uncharted 1 gets a 6.5 out of 10. This game is alright, but suffers from being out shined by its sequel in nearly every respect. It had a cool concept behind it, though, and still more-or-less holds up as a kinda fun game.

Uncharted 2 gets like 7.5 out of 10. Maybe an 8, since it had pretty good replay value. By far the best game in this series. This game doesn't do anything spectacular or groundbreaking, but everything in it is made well and creatively, and it has almost no significant problems.

Uncharted 3 gets 6 out of 10. It had a promising beginning, but ultimately failed to be that great of a game. It's pretty much the last game, but with a less interesting narrative. It had pretty good level design, though. And the flashback scenes were definitely appreciated.

Overall, this is kinda a meh series that most anyone can pick up and enjoy, but it doesn't inspire much of a lasting impression.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 7ish out of 10
[Image: Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif]
I finally beat Dark Souls 3, which took way longer than expected due to not having the time.

Dark Souls 3 is easily the best game in the entire series-- including Bloodborne --in every respect... expect the gameplay. That is not to say the gameplay is subpar, or not fun; it was actually really good. But it had some weird problems, some of which were not problems in the older games. For example, player poise (the Stat that prevents you from being staggered by an attack) defaults to 0, and increases according to armor and equip load. That is absolute garbage, since it makes it almost a certainty that you will be staggered, even if you are wearing heavy armor. The gameplay, however, does have the notable feature of the Weapon Art, which adds an unexpected amount of depth to an already pretty deep combat system.

Nearly everything else about the game is absolutely S rank. The dialog, design of both enemies and levels, the narrative, the characters, all of them are top notch. Oddly enough, even the character creator is really good. This is a very worthy swan song to the Souls series. It is, admittedly, the easiest of the entire series, but I don't really see that as a problem, because it still manages to be very satisfying. The game has a few lame bosses in the early portion of the game, but from the Abyss Watchers onward, every boss was amazing, and could easily make their way to any "Best Souls Bosses" list.

One common criticism I think is completely wrong is that it relies too much on Dark Souls 1 and "Dark Souls 1 references". This is invalid because it is a direct canonical sequel which builds upon the narrative themes of the 1st game in really neat and interesting ways; the most obvious and least spoiler-laden example of this is that 3 takes a large portion of its thematic material fromay Ash, as a direct consequence of 1's primary thematic element, which was Fire.

The only reason I even address, though, is because of what I think is a vastly more pertinent problem: the Berserk references. They are out of hand in this game. The Darksign Sky during the Endgame looks so much like the Eclipse that I'm surprised that it hasn't resulted in legal action. In the first game, the Berserk references were much more subtle, and they were kinda neat. Now they are just insane, to the point of making certain really awesome sections and reveals in the game much less enjoyable.

I can't really recommend this game, since it relies so heavily on the first game (you know, being a sequel and all), but anyone who has played the first game absolutely should check out this game. It provides an excellent conclusion to an excellent series. I rate this game "S rank", which I guess will be my default rating system now, since I've been using it lately.
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
^ I still think I'm not beat 1 or 2 anytime soon

I'll rate my latest played with extreme bias reviews

Dark Souls 1 7 out of 10
Dark Souls 2 5 out of 10
WWE 2k16 10 out of 10
Witcher 3 9 out of 10
DMC Devil May Cry 10 out of 10
Devil May Cry 1 10 out of 10
Devil May Cry 4 8 out of 10
Robotek 10 out of 10
Overwatch 10 out of 10
Portal, 9/10. Still getting through Portal 2, man this game's huge I love it.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Portal 2, 11/10. This game was amazing...

Uhh, question: does anyone get a serious sense of acrophobia when playing this game?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Dead Space: 8/10 great survival horror game; makes me wish the genre didn't completely die.

Last of Us: 10/10 really great survival horror game; I really wish survival horror wasn't completely dead.

Dead Space 2: 6.5/10 too bad it's not as good as the first one.
^ Evil Within and early Resident Evil games are good Surival horror games

Outlast is also pretty good too from what I've heard