Rate the last game you played
Do online games count? I recently replayed the Riddle School series. 100% 12/10. Love them!

Last game I played that I actually bought: Pokemon Omega Ruby on my 3DS, Undertale on my laptop. 10/10 for Pokemon, 578431285674801/10 for Undertale (even though I'm on the final boss of Genocide... God help me.).
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...
I've finished Pokémon Platinum I give it a 7.8/10
Now onto Pokémon White
[Image: ghost.gif]
Destroy All Humans Path of Furon 5 out 10 the game difinatly needed work and this 3rd one was the series killer but I love the concept and hope someone finds a way to revive the series
BioShock

8/10

loved everything except:
- final boss fight was way too short/easy and generally unsatisfying
- ending epilogue was rushed and confusing
- it was excessively long and the gameplay did sometimes get tedious

other than that i really really enjoyed it! definitely one of the favorite games i've played. the characters, especially Ryan and Atlas, were super cool. i don't know if i'd play it again because the storyline was so long but playing through this time was absolutely worth it.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
League of Legends: 2/10

I hate that game but I am addicted to it.
Not say the cat is in the sack when you have not the cat in the sack.

[Image: NklRJwC.jpg?1]
(09-14-2016, 03:15 AM)Abia Wrote: BioShock

8/10

loved everything except:
- final boss fight was way too short/easy and generally unsatisfying
- ending epilogue was rushed and confusing
- it was excessively long and the gameplay did sometimes get tedious

other than that i really really enjoyed it! definitely one of the favorite games i've played. the characters, especially Ryan and Atlas, were super cool. i don't know if i'd play it again because the storyline was so long but playing through this time was absolutely worth it.

Did you get the new remasted collection or is it for a pervious gen console or port

Bioshock 8 out of 10
Bioshock 2 6 out of 10
Bioshock Infinite 9 out of 10
i got the Xbox 360 version. just started BS2 yesterday (again for 360) but haven't gotten Infinite yet.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
(09-14-2016, 03:46 PM)Abia Wrote: i got the Xbox 360 version. just started BS2 yesterday (again for 360) but haven't gotten Infinite yet.

I have all 3 on 360 If you have xbox live you should add me

Bioshock Infinite is the better story to me and most beautiful setting even for last gen it looks great
(09-14-2016, 03:15 AM)Abia Wrote: BioShock

8/10

Probably thinking about getting the Triple Pack for some money.
FIFA 17 demo: 9/10

I'll fall in the trap this year too...
Not say the cat is in the sack when you have not the cat in the sack.

[Image: NklRJwC.jpg?1]