Regular Ole Day Rant/Vent here!
A thread for your day that was normal not good or bad

Just a day in the life of insert name here

I think they may be filming a episode of Horders in my apartment cause there's a bunch of service master cleaning crew people a floor below me
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
Almost got a hicky from a baby goat today. It tried to nurse on my neck.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(02-26-2016, 03:00 AM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: Almost got a hicky from a baby goat today. It tried to nurse on my neck.

That's sounds.....kinda....gross
Goats are actually pretty awesome. XD I want one.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
They eat everything though...say rip to your lawn.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
It's IT lesson, and we make litteraly nothing since weeks. (It's probably because that our Teacher knows much as we, even less)
Well i live out in the country with 10 something acres... XD they'd have to have a big appetite.
Went out to dinner today by myself and came back home.
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]
When I was at work today they were playing Journey - Don't Stop Believing and all I could think of was this

Ate at Taco Bell then went to the library.
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]