Regular Ole Day Rant/Vent here!
decided to sit around with no pants on.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across my head.
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup.
And looking up,
I noticed I was late.

none of that happened i was actually sick as shit all day
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
(03-07-2016, 12:10 AM)mcpon14 Wrote: Ate at Taco Bell then went to the library.

Did you have the

[Image: 1e8abc806ee9b5e7c6782c7d65459786e3fd0e3b.png.cf.jpg]

Still yet to try it
(03-07-2016, 07:12 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 12:10 AM)mcpon14 Wrote: Ate at Taco Bell then went to the library.

Did you have the

[Image: 1e8abc806ee9b5e7c6782c7d65459786e3fd0e3b.png.cf.jpg]

Still yet to try it

Nope but the ad for it stretches across three big window panes taking up a whole wall at the Taco Bell I went to.

I had the Mexican Pizza and a Nacho Bell Grande.
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]
Due to my habit of forgetting I boiled the kettle I poured not-boiling water all over my right hand.

I am now convinced this is not a terrible habit and anyone who tells me otherwise can suck it.

*sips tea that is at the perfect temperature*
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I got up, went to work, got a migraine, took some medicine, went home, took a nap, ate, computered, and wrote about it.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
My sister nearly fucked up my day but it's okay because I got nature taking out vengeance for me.

[Image: Sun-Tzu.jpg]
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Okay, apparently I am a very likeable person...? But I hate everything and am terrible? I'm so confused right now, everyone is super nice to me and keeps telling me that I'm awesome and asking about me when I'm gone and trying to be my friend and stuff.

Like, I think they're confused or something, I'm a jerk irl and I hate people.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Seer's a jerk irl? Preposterous, I do not believe.

What sparked this off might I ask?
Well, I went to this class and everyone knew my name and was nice and kept telling me and my siblings how much they liked me and that's a terrible idea because I'm not good with keeping up with friends.

Also getting all this attention just freaks me out. People are weird.

And I think I'm pretty nice to my close friends and family, but I'm stubborn and passionate and have anger issues, so I'm not all that good with new people.
I guess they like my sense of humor? That's like, my only good quality.