Regular Ole Day Rant/Vent here!
My bro tried to tell me Pokémon Go had been released in France. I told him no, I've been following it closely but he refused to entertain the notion I might actually be right. It's stupid, it's a stupid subject but his level of sheer arrogance drives me and everyone else crazy.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(07-16-2016, 10:55 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: My bro tried to tell me Pokémon Go had been released in France. I told him no, I've been following it closely but he refused to entertain the notion I might actually be right. It's stupid, it's a stupid subject but his level of sheer arrogance drives me and everyone else crazy.

I'd play his game to the point where you turn the tables and convince him that it's out in france and he should check it out.
i feel asleep at 3ish last night and got up at 7:30 but then i took a nap a few hours later so overall today has been okay so far

i like getting up early i hope i can do it more often
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
I went to a book store near me and tried to buy Things to Make and Do in the Fourth Dimension by Matt Parker. They didn't have it, so it's just a regular day of me not owning that book.

In other news, the swelling in my face seems to be going down, but my cold is getting worse.

Thirdly, my grandfather tried to force $50 on me after I spent $3 on items at my book store.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
(07-19-2016, 07:22 PM)Abia Wrote: i feel asleep at 3ish last night and got up at 7:30 but then i took a nap a few hours later so overall today has been okay so far

i like getting up early i hope i can do it more often

Ugggh I can't even stand being up at 11
I got up early and watched tv all day so my day was pretty normal.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
So first day of Band camp today. today & tomorrow 2 - 8 Saturday 9 - 5. It actually went quite well, I am surprisingly still full of energy. It honestly went by surprisingly fast. Though I swear by the time band camp is over I will look like Darlene...Maybe I should make a cosplay of that. Wow weird to say but I kinda missed that good ole marching band smell. The smell of stinky teens, and grass. It's cool to be back in marching season. Though today we got cut short by a half hour because of the lightning detector, so we told funny band stories for the last half hour. I actually did really good today. Better go shower now. The freshman think the band room stinks now, just wait until after a game. They will realize we are a family, a sweaty stinky family.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Almost ran into a deer while biking today.
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
i was feeling really awful up until an hour ago. now i'm just feeling okay. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Two dogs just followed me home. Can't tell if they were being friendly.

I don't like dogs

generally.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]