About the background...
I was wondering why the number 587555 appears on the bottom, and why the last digit seems to change often. Is it, like, some sort of code? The only reason I can think of why you would need a code that changes is to tell the time.
Happiness is a warm puppy, having your dog come home, having your own library card, waking up; looking at the clock; and realizing you still have two hours left to sleep, a sad song, loving your enemies, a piece of fudge caught on the first bounce, and happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.
Most likely production codes. Although, usually the main production code is 618G
Are you talking about the same one I am? I mean if you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page.
Happiness is a warm puppy, having your dog come home, having your own library card, waking up; looking at the clock; and realizing you still have two hours left to sleep, a sad song, loving your enemies, a piece of fudge caught on the first bounce, and happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.
It might be viewcount?
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
It doesn't seem to go up if you refresh though. Not sure if that counts as a view, though.
Some viewcounts count refreshes, some only count views every time someone visits the site from a new IP address.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship