New possibility of a Gravity Falls Official Music CD
Awhile ago, I uploaded a video to YouTube of Gravity Falls' Season 1 soundtrack in its entirety (at least, what Brad released on SoundCloud) and just barely (after 1 whole year) Disney copyright claimed it and is now earning money of it. Pointing to the possibility that they're making a music CD for Gravity Falls (Because they mist likely put the product through the process of copyrighting.)
I seriously doubt that this has anything to do with them producing a CD.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I don't understand how you came to that conclusion.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
A CD needs to be copyrighted before it's released
That still doesn't make sense. Brad Breeck's music is Disney's property whether it's on a CD or not. It's irrelevant.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(03-15-2016, 11:11 PM)BLARG Wrote: Awhile ago, I uploaded a video to YouTube of Gravity Falls' Season 1 soundtrack in its entirety (at least, what Brad released on SoundCloud) and just barely (after 1 whole year) Disney copyright claimed it and is now earning money of it. Pointing to the possibility that they're making a music CD for Gravity Falls (Because they mist likely put the product through the process of copyrighting.)

Bro, every Brad Breeck's works is under the property of Disney. So, yeah, it's relevant that you're being claimed by them for uploading the whole Season 1 soundtrack.

And why are you jumping to conclusion that they're making music CD for Gravity Falls? That's so irrelevant.
"Every beginning has an end... And every end has a new beginning."
I already regret responding here, but

Music that is under Disney's copyright doesn't imply an OST CD.

Even there's no OST CD, you can access to the whole Soundtrack on bradbreeck's SoundCloud page.
Disney earning money from your upload (it doesn't fall under the fair use criteria) is their right.

I'M SO SORRY IT JUST POPPED RIGHT IN THERE!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I wasn't complaining about them claiming my video, jackass get your info straight. >:(
(03-23-2016, 05:30 AM)BLARG Wrote: I wasn't complaining about them claiming my video, jackass get your info straight. >:(

(03-15-2016, 11:11 PM)BLARG Wrote: Awhile ago, I uploaded a video to YouTube of Gravity Falls' Season 1 soundtrack in its entirety [...] Disney copyright claimed it and is now earning money of it. possibility that they're making a music CD for Gravity Falls

Wie understood your concern and we gave you the answer