Poll: Should Broken become a romance story?
This poll is closed.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
40.00%
2 40.00%
I don't care/Undecided
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Broken
I really like it! Great job!
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
That was a great chapter. I loved the atmosphere in Ford's nightmare. It was so surreal and creepy. I also liked how you deliberately made it ambiguous at the end: was Bill truly invading Ford's mind or was it the result of Ford's own delusions? In either case, I'm looking forward to the next installment.
What an astounding and suspenseful story! I can't wait for the conclusion. The thought that maybe by the end of the story, the toaster won't be fixed fills me with terror! Please go on!
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

(07-04-2016, 07:54 AM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: What an astounding and suspenseful story! I can't wait for the conclusion. The thought that maybe by the end of the story, the toaster won't be fixed fills me with terror! Please go on!

Wow, look how witty you are.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
You do understand no one's making you read it, right?
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(07-07-2016, 06:46 AM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: You do understand no one's making you read it, right?
what are you talking about i wasn't being sarcastic man i was just joking
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

That doesn't make it any less rude, just saying. (Btw, I'm not actually upset or anything, just kinda annoyed with comments like this)
It was kinda dumb when everyone knew how much Darth had been struggling with writers block and confidence concerning this. Even if that wasn't the case, or it wasn't the case you knew Darth and are presumably her friend, it'd still be incredibly immature and dumb.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(07-08-2016, 04:57 AM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 06:46 AM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: You do understand no one's making you read it, right?
what are you talking about i wasn't being sarcastic man i was just joking

There is a time and place of jokes, ICTOAN. This was not the right place for it. Darth has expressed on multiple occasions how much feedback for this story mattered to her. Your post did not provide meaningful critique for her to reflect upon.

It may not have been your intention to offend anyone, but just keep this in mind when you post here next time.
(07-08-2016, 08:13 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: It was kinda dumb when everyone knew how much Darth had been struggling with writers block and confidence concerning this. Even if that wasn't the case, or it wasn't the case you knew Darth and are presumably her friend, it'd still be incredibly immature and dumb.

(07-08-2016, 06:27 PM)AnimeMonkeyGirlFan Wrote: There is a time and place of jokes, ICTOAN. This was not the right place for it. Darth has expressed on multiple occasions how much feedback for this story mattered to her. Your post did not provide meaningful critique for her to reflect upon.

It may not have been your intention to offend anyone, but just keep this in mind when you post here next time.

While I appreciate your efforts, you don't need to defend me. ICTOAN can comment as he pleases, and if he wants to make a joke about the toaster, he can make a joke about the toaster.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."