Poll: Should Broken become a romance story?
This poll is closed.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
40.00%
2 40.00%
I don't care/Undecided
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Broken
why are you so good at everything you write Darth?
Seriously, you're writing is amazing, and it always brings a smile to my face whenever you post something new.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
^same.
Your stuff is awesome, keep doing what you do. C:
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Chapter 5 is out!
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
I think you wrote his study accurately, but it has been awhile since I've seen it.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Your descriptions of Ford's study seemed pretty spot-on. I don't think you have to worry about that, Darth.

I'm glad that we learned a bit more about Ava in this chapter. I thought that reveal was a great way to strengthen the connection between her and Ford.
Chapter 6 is out!
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Ooh, the tension heightens. I'm curious to see where the story goes from here now that Dipper, Mabel, and Stan are on the scene. Another nice chapter, Darth!
Thank you. I have plans for another character (another OC) and lots of tension because Ada has some serious trust issues, it's not even funny.

I can't Mabel so I'm sorry if she was OOC
Chapter 7 is out!
I really liked that Stan-Ada interaction at the beginning of the chapter. Surprised that Ada spend time in jail, but Stan's dialogue in that scene was pretty spot-on, along with Mabel's persistent to know what Ada and Ford were discussing.

But just a tiny piece of advice about one of your sentences:
Quote:Ada went to respond...
Something about the beginning of this line struck me as a little awkward. I think substituting it for "Ada was about to respond..." would work a little better.

Another good chapter!