The Cartoon Shack
Okay guys, i waited long for this, and since most of the users, who contribruted to the project, agreed to be announced now.

I created together with HoneyPants, SirDip, Hanaurie, JoeKarta, Abia and other users a forum, that is more specified on Cartoons itself.

https://cartoonshack.icyboards.net/

I'd really appreciate if, if you register yourself on this forum and promote it for other people.

Don't worry, i never designed this forum to be a replacement for the Mystery-Shack. It's just a personal project with a few other users i'm working for.

See ya there
I've been there before
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
It's still quite small and doesn't have much activity, but we're hoping to bring more people from around the interwebs to discuss cartoons and childhood nostalgia.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I try to post.......
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
So we have really bumped advertisement but we'd still love to see y'all there. This is not to replace the shack. But we have just started gaining interest and the more members the better. So If you love cartoons and animation join us we love you guys and we'd love to see you there.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Honestly, I'm sticking to this place. I've tried joining other forums, and they just don't seem very family like. #Mystery-ShackForever
I'll join.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
D'aww, aren't you just precious.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
I took a glance and it seems pretty good, so I'll register once my procrastination is finished lasting until my death.
So basically never. Got it. :P