Between The Pines "post-finale edition"
OMG! ANOTHER ONE!

[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
Oh sweet! Hopefully they address more secrets and easter eggs that most of the fandom still hasn't properly guessed. I wonder if they'll bring up Gompers.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Please just tell me Dippers real name
[Image: tumblr_nw3msnIfkm1sj4xr4o1_400.gif]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Alex says he has no idea what it is, but I'm sure it's absolutly new and above all: secrets we haven't even discovered? *-*
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png]
Perhaps more info on the supposed hidden statue
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Between The Pines 2: The Seekquel
https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/7...7872729088

Probably parts from the interview that are Weirdmageddon III spoilers
Ah yes. Another opportunity for Hirsch to troll the hell out of us.

And not tell us Dipper's name.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
So, it'll either be the same as the first one just with the cut scenes put in there, or just comprised of the deleted scenes from Alex's interview with more GF clips edited in between.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]