Between The Pines "post-finale edition"
(03-17-2016, 06:24 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: Ah yes. Another opportunity for Hirsch to troll the hell out of us.

And not tell us Dipper's name.

Since he hinted it willbe revealed in Jornal 3, we may have to wait until July to find that out.Cool
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Ooh! Neat! This should be interesting.
Also bear in mind that there's a possibility that Alex is once again trolling us on that tweet and that this could really be a new interview.

But the chances of that being true are a bit slim.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I literally have no idea what to expect for this and as such will resign myself to sitting here twiddling my thumbs.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Yeah, I really don't know what to make of this. The fact that Hirsch himself isn't even aware of it does not settle right with me. Either way, I'm gonna watch it when the time comes, just to see if it's really a big deal or not.
[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
[Image: dipper_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5oyg5h.png]
That "post-finale" edition of Between The Pines that Disney talked about (which Alex repeatedly stated that he was not associated with whatsoever) aired tonight. Entirely the same basically with the exception of some unnecessary extras related to the finale.

[Image: O3nsyYl.png]

So Alex of course is receiving a shit storm about it now. :)
[Image: tumblr_m52ey4vm8K1rshlqco1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_orf7p7BnAz1uj5kni_540.gif]
We already have a thread for this: http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread.php?tid=6300
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(03-27-2016, 05:03 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: We already have a thread for this: http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread.php?tid=6300

That thread showed the promo for it, this thread talks about the overall reaction and summarizes it.
Seeker merged the threads. Your thread would still need to be part of this one, since it still counts as discussion for the special itself.
(03-27-2016, 05:45 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Seeker merged the threads. Your thread would still need to be part of this one, since it still counts as discussion for the special itself.

Oh, I should've thought about that but thinking isn't one of my sharpest skills.