Between The Pines "post-finale edition"
Seriously, I didn't expect much but I hate it when I feel like I wasted my time watching something. Plus they kind of lied saying they were gonna talk about other secrets not addressed in the first one and that didn't happen so yeah that was a waste.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
(03-27-2016, 05:21 PM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: Seriously, I didn't expect much but I hate it when I feel like I wasted my time watching something. Plus they kind of lied saying they were gonna talk about other secrets not addressed in the first one and that didn't happen so yeah that was a waste.

Disney be like:

[Image: JCkdtm9.gif]
(03-17-2016, 04:41 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: Please just tell me Dippers real name

There is a rumor that this summer they will have Jornal 3 come out with Dippers real name in it.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
I think that was pretty much confirmed by Alex in a tweet.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
When was this
When did this happen
Did it happen
Yes it did happen
You didn't miss anything special, Dimmu. Just the same Between The Pines special with finale clips and very few new Alex lines.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(04-02-2016, 11:21 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: You didn't miss anything special, Dimmu. Just the same Between The Pines special with finale clips and very few new Alex lines.

If I find it online maybe I'll watch

If you are that bored (like me currently)

And this is, if you are bored, but not that bored:

Yeah thanks! I really wanted to see what was the difference between the two editions without watching it a second time.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png]