What if Season 3?
So how would people react if Disney decided they wanted to continue Gravity Falls without Hirsch? I highly doubt that could ever happen but considering the Disney factor...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
a little bit of my bias opinion but I don't think Disney cares enough

Besides

Lab Rats and Gamers Guide are there big draws
(04-02-2016, 10:55 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: So how would people react if Disney decided they wanted to continue Gravity Falls without Hirsch? I highly doubt that could ever happen but considering the Disney factor...

I bet they are reusing Grunkle Stan's catchphrases.

(Like thay done it in South Park)
I really don't want that to happen, honestly
(04-02-2016, 11:07 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: Lab Rats and Gamers Guide are there big draws

Are those shows even any good?
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
(04-02-2016, 07:36 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 11:07 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: Lab Rats and Gamers Guide are there big draws

Are those shows even any good?

Of course

It'd most likely immediately or gradually go in the same direction as Spongebob did, which would be tragic for everyone.

(04-02-2016, 11:07 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: a little bit of my bias opinion but I don't think Disney cares enough

Besides

Lab Rats and Gamers Guide are there big draws

Any program that will bring in loads of money, I'm sure they care about and will be more than willing to drag on, even if they have to do it by themselves and without the creator. They already fooled everyone with Between The Pines 2. They knew that it would mean more money for them, given the immensely large fandom.
[Image: tumblr_m52ey4vm8K1rshlqco1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_orf7p7BnAz1uj5kni_540.gif]
Hi,

my opinion is negative. [Image: hqdefault.jpg] "Too much good of anything is not good".

-Cipher
[Image: k_NHgb_Ss.jpg]
credits belongs to NotSoos for signature finding
I literally have no idea what you just said.

Anyway, I'd completely skip a season 3 without Alex's involvement. Unless they brought out Greg Weisman to become the main creative force behind it, I would not be interested at all.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
So resounding no, pretty much what I'd expect (same).
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]