Has ThatJarofJam's threads disappeared?
Welcome to the aftermath of Jam's destruction. Over here, we can see the burnt shack landscape which is home to the forgetton beaten on Bugs and many crushed Memes...
(04-02-2016, 09:34 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: I thought he was being philosophical. As in, although the threads are gone, the memories remain, and the effects are still present.

Yes, we'll always have the memories of them. Also physical copies stored safely away in the hidden debths of this forum.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I smell a conspiracy :3
I guess you could say they were... spread too thin.

I'll show myself out.
"Now what will come out of this? A new mask of power? Some tooth-claw creature? A Matoran marching band?" - Lewa, BIONICLE Legends 11: The Final Battle
"Nothing is more important than my egomania!" - Clara Oswald, Doctor Who: Deep Breath
"I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!" - James, Pokémon: The Fortune Hunters

3DS FC: 2681-0566-5359
Why did the posts get deleted?
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Joy:

(04-02-2016, 08:56 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: Jam wished for all his posts to be deleted, so that noone would see them.

Between me and you guys though, they are not gone. That's all I'm gonna say about this matter.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]