Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
M8tes Adrien Agreste and Marinette-Dupain Chang level up to the "superheroes" Cat Noir and Ladybug in an attempt to keep villains off the streets, embarrassing themselves in the process. It initially seems pretty dumb but it ends up being dumb in an awesome way

[Image: tumblr_o4asfaYDrc1ruu897o1_540.gif]

[Image: tumblr_o4asfaYDrc1ruu897o2_540.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m52ey4vm8K1rshlqco1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_orf7p7BnAz1uj5kni_540.gif]
I just recently binged the whole series and I really love it! I really like the various powers, of heroes and villains, and I'm really hoping to see the other Miraculouses in use, especially considering
Spoilers up to the most recent episodes outside of the US (Click to View)
I've also heard there's a possibility of superheroes who get their powers from other sources, and one person had a theory that
spoilers for Timebreaker (Click to View)
speculation on a topic I mentioned earlier (Click to View)
Haha, enough on the mechanics of the world.

I really like a lot of the characters and their interactions, but I wish they would do a bit more with some of them.
Chloe is self-centered and malicious to a point humans don't really seem able to achieve, and one would think she would get some development through the events. She has essentially no redeeming qualities whatsoever.(her relationship to Sabrina is just for her own benefit)
Spoilers to The Evillistrator (Click to View)
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
I don't understand why I watch this show but I do. Even if the main character is a complete stalker.

Also Chole please stop acting evil for the sake of being evil.

[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
(04-05-2016, 11:32 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: ...
I don't understand why I watch this show but I do. Even if the main character is a complete stalker.

Also Chole please stop acting evil for the sake of being evil.

I wouldn't go as far to say she qualifies as evil, I see her as more of one of those brats who simply needs some teachings and support to change
One question:

Do you prefer the Korean dub or the English dub?
(If you prefer the French dub, please send me also a link to it with english subs)
<3 French Dub...that was obvious wasn't it?

Kisscartoon has it with eng subs. It's not been easy to find though otherwise which is one of the main reasons I'm so shocked it's so popular.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(04-10-2016, 06:11 PM)daJoschi Wrote: One question:

(If you prefer the French dub, please send me also a link to it with english subs)

I watch the French dub
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Miraculous...1?id=65407
[deleted].................
(04-10-2016, 06:59 PM)daJoschi Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 06:38 PM)Megs Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 06:11 PM)daJoschi Wrote: One question:

I watch the French dub
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Miraculous...1?id=65407

This doesn't sound for me french at all (correct me, if I'm wrong). And it looks like the korean TVRIP version

What does it sound like? Also, they all look the same